Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Chuck Pigue'/surgery (Read 4002 times)
virgilw
Ex Member

Chuck Pigue'/surgery
08/09/03 at 19:54:30
Quote Print Post  
Long time member Chuck Pigue' will be going under the knife....(scope)....monday to get a long time back problem under control. I'm sure he would be comforted to know that were praying for him and the surgery team and for a speedy recovery. Speeking of recovery, he will also have about a week off, so if you have a overly padded back seat open and want to go on a easy/slow fishing trip, give him a call.   Good luck chuck. V-DUB-YA Wink

IP Logged

BillBrynteson
Ex Member

Re: Chuck Pigue'/surgery
Reply #1 - 08/09/03 at 22:36:07
Quote Print Post  
A very miserable problem that will hopefully be remedied with this surgery.  I am rooting for ya Chuck, that all goes well and that you will be back on the tournament trail next year.  Good Luck Buddy!!!

BillB

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/10/03 at 20:56:30
Quote Print Post  
Here's to a smooth surgey and speedy recovery!

Best of luck,
Chris

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/11/03 at 00:33:15
Quote Print Post  
Hey Chuck, the Bass will be there and warmed up for ya when ya get through re-hab! Make it a quick one!

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/11/03 at 03:30:00
Quote Print Post  
Chuck, get well soon - Nancy and I Send best wishes for the Op...... see ya out there soon!!!!!

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/11/03 at 09:07:48
Quote Print Post  
Chuck,
hurry up and get better, lots of fishin to do and so little time,

Gods speed
Jim & Sherry

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/11/03 at 22:54:12
Quote Print Post  
Chuck-
I wish you the best on your upcoming surgery. I had lower back surgery back in 1992 and for me it was one of the best decisions I ever made.   You will notice immediate relief!  One word of advice....take it slow!  Don't try to over do it once you start feeling good.  This will only slow up the process of healing, so listen to your doctor!

See you on the water soon!

Bob

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 08/14/03 at 14:53:30
Quote Print Post  
UndecidedChuck, hows the healing going?? Hope your taking it slow and the healing is fast. Looking foword to your return. VW Wink

IP Logged

Tnbasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 08/19/03 at 03:25:25
Quote Print Post  
Howdy fellow bassers!!!   I made the nip and tuck back surgery this past monday, and went back to work for my first day today.  Have some slow, no lifting work for three weeks, and the ordinary no bending or wrenching down on bass, but surgeon was very optimistic and the recovery seems to be on schedule.  Thank you from myself and my wife for your warm and friendly thoughts during my surgery and my recovery.  Good luck on the tournament trail this year and hopefully I'll see you guys at the picnic in September.  Again, thanks and I'll take your advice, nice and slow and full steam ahead.

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 08/19/03 at 14:47:58
Quote Print Post  
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tongue Grin

IP Logged

BillBrynteson
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 08/19/03 at 17:34:07
Quote Print Post  
Hey Chuck
   Cheesy

Glad to hear everything went well.  You will be back at it in no time and it will be fun to see ya out on the water again soon, hurkin' those big "Basses" into the boat.      

BillB   

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #11 - 08/20/03 at 04:17:59
Quote Print Post  
Glad to hear you're doing well and everything is going as planned.  We miss ya at the club events.  Take it easy and you'll be back in the fast lane in no time!

IP Logged

safecracker
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 08/21/03 at 00:26:57
Quote Print Post  
Glad to hear that things went well. Take it easy, make your plans, and come back to kick some a**.
Hope you're feeling okay.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo