Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Wanna slow down your fishing? (Read 3610 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Wanna slow down your fishing?
09/25/03 at 04:27:34
Quote Print Post  
Then get your thumb crushed in an ambulance door!
Yup broke my thumb tip after having it crushed in a door so it is gonna be interesting at the team tourney!
Lesson for the day...."Do as the teamsters do, keep your hands in your pockets!" yes I am a teamster! not in good standing of course!
see ya at Lake Washington!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Wanna slow down your fishing?
Reply #1 - 09/25/03 at 13:13:33
Quote Print Post  
OUCH!!  Hope you feel better soon, Big Guy!

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/25/03 at 14:05:46
Quote Print Post  
EmbarrassedNeed an ambulance??? oh never mind you got one in the plam of your hand, Look on the bright side...it only hurts until the pain goes away. Take care! V-DUB-YA

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/25/03 at 15:10:50
Quote Print Post  
Larry,  look at it this way.  It won't affect your typing as you only use 2 fingers anyway.  Also, this will allow you some time to prefish Wink

Rich

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/25/03 at 17:17:21
Quote Print Post  
Another way thats guaranteed to slow down your fishing would be to get married!  ???

Smitty Wink

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 09/25/03 at 19:14:55
Quote Print Post  
OOOF-Dah! That's GOTTA hurt!!! I'm sorry to hear that, Larry. Get those spinning rods warmed up!

Chris

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/25/03 at 23:18:14
Quote Print Post  
Were you rescuing someone or just exiting after your nap!!!

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 09/25/03 at 23:23:30
Quote Print Post  
Were you rescuing someone or just exiting after your nap!!!  Perhaps you were respooling in the back of the ambulance.................

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 09/26/03 at 03:22:56
Quote Print Post  
Larry,
  Do me a favor and stay no less than 50 ft. from me.  I don't want any of that luck rubbing off on Connor and I for the team tourney.  Thanks Bud,     PREZ

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 09/26/03 at 18:41:57
Quote Print Post  
Larry, the experts' advice on impriving baitcasting skills it "educate your thumb" NOT "disintegrate your thumb"  Grin

Get better soon Mate,
Faz

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 09/27/03 at 01:19:40
Quote Print Post  
Hello all,

This is the real, "Sarge". I would just like to say that Prez needs to learn how to log in under his own name! I was at his residence the other night, and apparently logged in under my name...

So figure it out, PREZ! And I'll be looking for you and my little nephew at the team tournament. Don't think Terry and I are going to take it easy on him just because he's not even a teenager!

You tell Connor that we're gunnin' for him... If he doesn't hold up your team like he always does by catching at least 15 pounds each day, you are done like the steak I'm about to BBQ tonight.

Chris

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #11 - 09/27/03 at 03:28:53
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys,
  I want someone to witness all that S**T!!!!!!! that Ole' Sarge is flappin' his gums about.  You're gonna get a beatin' like a red headed step chil'!!!!!!!!  See you on the water "BOY"!!!!!!!!  (by the way, did I mention we're pre fishin' together all day tomorrow?  !7 ft. of Tracker, we'll see who talks S#*T face to face..........
    PREZ

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 09/29/03 at 14:45:38
Quote Print Post  
EmbarrassedFamily club...and page! Wink

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo