Normal Topic 2004 Tournament season (Read 2092 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

2004 Tournament season
11/28/03 at 17:32:53
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for the ideas folks.... the last meeting raised a few things that we can work on although I don't know if we can improve much on the way things are - it's worth a try.

I have a separate email address which I am going to reserve just for fishing stuff  - if you do have any ideas or comments at any time about things please email to:

faz@westernbassclub.com

This should help me get onto things a little quicker.

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: 2004 Tournament season
Reply #1 - 02/04/04 at 19:51:46
Quote Print Post  
An update to the state of things:

I have had confirmation from Coulee Playland that we are booked for spot 1 thru 11 (our regular Jamboree spots) not only for the Jamboree but for both our Club Tourneys too, June 19/20 on Banks and Aug 28/29 on Roosevelt.

The rates for the Club Tourneys will be $22 per night, and the Jamboree will be at a reduced rate - not confirmed yet.

We are booked at Silver Shores Resort for the Draw Tourney April 24/25 on Silver Lake, rate was quoted at $14 per night.

Please remember that if you wish to arrive early or stay late at any venue, your site will not be covered by the Club's booking so you should contact the campground and make a personal booking for the extra days. The dates shown above are the actual Tournament dates, we arrive the day before.

As soon as all the details are finalised I will pass the full roster and all booking information on, Glenn has suggested (a great idea!) that we publish a complete table of information on the website.

Faz

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/05/04 at 15:07:46
Quote Print Post  
I assume you mean "booked" for April 23 and 24 and June 18 and 19.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/05/04 at 16:41:03
Quote Print Post  
Yeah Faz...you did get FRIDAY and SATURDAY?....the tourney may be Sat-Sun but we camp Fri-Sat......and if you just meant the weekend ........sorry............plus Pat started it....... Tongue

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/07/04 at 07:13:01
Quote Print Post  
Nice try guys, but if you re-read the last line of the fourth paragraph....."The dates shown above are the actual Tournament dates, we arrive the day before."

I will make yet another call to confirm this again...

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo