Normal Topic Tapps (Read 2372 times)
Varmint
Ex Member

Tapps
07/06/03 at 20:44:13
Quote Print Post  
Mary and I went to Tapps this morning from 6 to 11 am. It appears to be at full pool.  Water was 67 to 69 deg.  I picked up 6 SM and Mary 1 SM and a Tiger Muskie about 23 inches in length !   Man, those fish are slimey !

IP Logged

hawghunter_2017
WBC Member

Re: Tapps
Reply #1 - 07/06/03 at 22:58:52
Quote Print Post  
I havent done a darn thing on Tapps before. How big were they and how deep were you fishing?
Ted

Ted

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/08/03 at 17:08:04
Quote Print Post  
SM were 4 to 8 ft.  There must be deeper water nearby. All fish were under 2 lb.  This is not a lake with an abundance of larger fish. I go there so Mary has a better chance of catching more fish and for a shot at big Tiger Muskie.  The SM in Tapps, in my experience, are much more aggressive and harder fighting than most.

IP Logged

champ206
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/08/03 at 17:32:44
Quote Print Post  
SM in lake Tapps. I would not recommend lake Tapps to anybody because the areNOOOOOOO fish in TAPPS.  Pat you are just pulling their leggs.

IP Logged

Skeptic
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/08/03 at 17:55:28
Quote Print Post  
Hey Pat,

What'd you catch the Tiger Muskie on?  Was it a good fight?  I know they have Tiger Muskies in Green Lake as well.

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/09/03 at 13:42:49
Quote Print Post  
Mary cought the Tiger Muskie on a 4" watermellon Senko.
It did not fight all that much.  I suspect most are lost due to their teeth cuttung the line rather than fighting hard.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo