Normal Topic Happy 4th July (Read 1261 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Happy 4th July
07/05/03 at 04:27:25
Quote Print Post  
Well, it still feels a bit wierd celebrating the 4th (being a descendant of the losing side  Embarrassed) but I wanted to wish all of you a

HAPPY 4th of JULY

Faz

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: Happy 4th July
Reply #1 - 07/07/03 at 00:09:31
Quote Print Post  
Well Richard, from one loser to an....well.. to you. Right back atcha!  I just hope that you can still count to ten with all your fingers.  I want to LK. meridian to where I had a front row saet to watching $20.000 go up in smoke. Well better make that $120,000. I got to watch some of the events of a 3 alarm house fire, house mistaken for a firework.
   Not being in the emergency dept. this year I didn't get to put hands back togather, or explain to the patient that he didn't need those eyebrows anyway.
   Larry was doing his humble part on the streets this year... how'd it go Larry?  Undecided

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Happy 4th July
Reply #2 - 07/07/03 at 10:53:40
Quote Print Post  
surprisingly slow from the medical side as we rolled only three calls all nite from 7pm to 7am but on the fire side....WHOOOOOO man they rolled they're b%$#@ off with no less than 35 brush and or structure fires in that 12 hrs. in Federal Way alone! Glad I work just medical now!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo