Normal Topic Liability Requiremants? (Read 2264 times)
Jfchoate1
Ex Member

Liability Requiremants?
02/26/03 at 14:44:33
Quote Print Post  
What are the liabilty values I need on my boat insurance to be tourny legal?

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Re: Liability Requiremants?
Reply #1 - 02/26/03 at 15:45:00
Quote Print Post  
That would be a Larry S question, I haven't looked but it might also be in this web site under tournie rules and regs. If you need more help and nobody answers your ??? call me and I will find it for you. It also might be in larry's news letter last mo. ???

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/27/03 at 03:12:10
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks, after alot of checking around I have finally got confirmation....not on paper but by general concensus of other clubs and our own so here it is...
$100.000 liability for 50 mph or less and at least $300.000 liability above 50 mph.
Sorry for the confusion and lets get those forms in!
If anyone gets insurance forms in send a photocopy to me at.... Highlight the expiration date....
19124 s/e Covington-Sawyer rd. Kent Wa. 98042. Thanx!

IP Logged

Jfchoate1
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/27/03 at 18:59:42
Quote Print Post  
Ahh I see it was a typo in the newsletter. It said 50 HP not MPH in the newsletter. I was confused becuase I found my last policy and it was only 100k.

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/27/03 at 20:59:46
Quote Print Post  
Sorry guys, I should have caught that one in the newsletter... Thanks for the clarification. And Larry, that has always been the liability minimums in past years.

Chris

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo