Normal Topic Hey, you goin? (Read 3008 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Hey, you goin?
02/14/03 at 15:54:44
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks....anyone goin fishin this weekend? just wonderin and watching the weather.....might hit Sawyer sometime but have not decided.

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: Hey, you goin?
Reply #1 - 02/14/03 at 16:31:49
Quote Print Post  
Probably gonna hit some water on Monday... I'm not working President's day. There's a chance I might have a "bloke" from Blighty with me, the brother of one of the Brits I used to play squash with before the fishing bug bit.

I'm not sure whether to take him on Washington or perhaps Sammamish, but if there are any lakes starting to produce the goods, I'll drive wherever the action is.

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/14/03 at 18:06:40
Quote Print Post  
Ifen it dont rain, i figure ta go out on satidday an do me sum kamwra wurk on sum a dem spots we wuz fishin las time out Larry. Lips Sealed

Smitty[color=Red][/color]

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/14/03 at 23:44:14
Quote Print Post  
Might go out to Lake WA myself with my daughter and rope some "PERCH".
Russ

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 02/15/03 at 13:41:07
Quote Print Post  
It's a little after 6:30 and I just saw the radar signature of the storms coming in from the coast.  Sad  The weather bunny said they will hit here between 8 & 9 . Cry  so I'll stay home and work on some honey-dos. Tongue

Smitty  Angry

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 02/15/03 at 15:50:00
Quote Print Post  
Well, just as well I'm not going till Monday. My friend's brother has arrived from UK, and he's keen to go try some Bass fishing.... I can't make up my mind where to take him. I'd really like to make sure he gets at least one Bass, and since Washington is still pretty tight on bites for novices like me, I'm thinking maybe we should go somewhere else.

Sawyer sounds like a good idea, but since I've only fished it once before and can barely remember it, any suggestions (either for Sawyer or some other lake where there may be a reasonable chance of a fish or two) would be very welcome.
We gotta make sure this "bloke from across the pond" goes home with a nice picture or two...

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 02/17/03 at 00:11:50
Quote Print Post  
I'm still hoping someone may have some tips for Sawyer, or any other small lake down south, William and I are hitting water 7-8am tomorrow. Unless there is a more lively lake, Sawyer is our 1st choice, Sammamish 2nd and Lake WA 3rd.

I would really like to send William back home to UK with some good photos, so wish me luck, I'm probably gonna need it!!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #7 - 02/17/03 at 01:29:08
Quote Print Post  
Hey Faz,
If I had any tips I thought would be useful, I'd certainly pass them along.  But considering I fished pretty hard last Winter (the first time) and caught nothing, I'd hardly say I'm an expert.  So I doubt I have anything worth passing along.

Considering all the helpful information that's passed around on this forum, I'm sure people would respond if they had any information for you.  However, if nobody responds, I think it's safe to assume we're just about as clueless about this Winter fishing thang.   Undecided

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo