Normal Topic Lake Washington (Read 2405 times)
Varmint
Ex Member

Lake Washington
11/21/02 at 19:55:14
Quote Print Post  
Hit Washington Wed from 9am to 4:30.  3 wayed a Trout #9 jointed minnow at my usual spots.  First fish was another nice rainbow, then 2 SM about 3 lbs each and last fish was a 20" coho.  What a nice day!  At noon I was getting by with just a short sleeve shirt.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington
Reply #1 - 11/25/02 at 20:21:25
Quote Print Post  
Hit Lake Wash. on Saturday with "The Faz.." and well as far as the fishing goes it was  so so...I got the only Smally for the day a 2.4 dig. but Faz took the Perch total and well..........he has a story to go with it.......to borrow a "Gumpism"......"Thats all I got to say bout that" or maybe it was....."Stupid is as stupid does"............or maybe...."Momma said life is like a box of "Ignition Keys!".....Oooopppppssss....

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/25/02 at 22:27:29
Quote Print Post  
Oh yeah... Ignition keys. Hmmm. I seem to remember something about them Saturday. Faz? You remember anything?

I palled around with Faz and Mr. Sullivan in my own boat Saturday and did not catch anything but a couple of perch... I was mainly throwing dropshot rigs and football heads in 25-45 feet of water. I may have had one good smallie hit in the East Channel, but it is hard to say.. Winter is here!!!

The weather was beautiful, though, so I can't complain about that!

Chris

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/26/02 at 03:16:12
Quote Print Post  
yup, ok, right I s'pose it's 'fess up time.

I was truckless so was backseating with Larry in the Gambler. I arrived at the East Mercer ramp at 7.05 all fired up and leapt out of my car to get a parking permit, and promptly locked myself out of the car with the keys still in the ignition and the motor running!! "Stupid is as stupid does!"

Larry kindly called his roadside assistance and they showed up close to 9am, had the car open in about 15 seconds!

Last time I take Larry anywhere near one of my favourite spots....twice running on separate occasions he has taken the only smallie off "my spot" while I got nothing !! And yes, I slayed the Perch again, at one point each one was bigger than the one before, and I think the last one was close to 1lb....not enough yet for the Grand Slam! Can we start a new section of the club...Western Perch Club???? I had a great time though, despite being ragged by Larry and Chris - guess I'll never hear the end of this one either!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/27/02 at 19:31:49
Quote Print Post  
Do'nt worry Faz.... someone else is bound to screw up and you shall be released.........unless.....

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 11/30/02 at 01:44:47
Quote Print Post  
Somebody pinch me.  Got three SM today,  4.1, 4.4 and 4.0.
Plus another nice trout !  All fish were cought on the 3 way with #9 trout pattern jointed minnow between 47 and 51 ft.
The bite is really good before the fog lifts.  All three bites felt like perch, really light.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo