Normal Topic Today at Black Lake (Read 1798 times)
sarge
Ex Member

Today at Black Lake
09/14/02 at 19:39:25
Quote Print Post  
Hi y'all,

I hope everyone had a great time today at Black Lake, and I hope there was some good chili to be had! How was the fishing???

I would have loved to be out there today, but today was the only day I had to get the newsletter printed out and mailed... Sad

Chris

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Today at Black Lake
Reply #1 - 09/15/02 at 05:40:28
Quote Print Post  
Hey Chris-man! today was EARLY! yes we had 5 folks for breakfast at Dennys and we needed to take more time as it was another hour till safe light but we hit it at 5:45 just to get more time on the water before the skiers and it paid off as I got big fish for the day with a nice 4.4lb Largie with a Carolina rigged Tube! Grin  Zach Snodgrass got a nice 2.8lb Smallie on a ??? they had to leave to hit the fair and new member Rob Maglio with a 1.8 smallie also on a ??? lots of dinks but the best was the topwater with me and Pat Sutherland as over and over fish swiped at our topwaters both a skitter pop and a buzzbait what a kick! only one boat braved the after-lunch skier onslaught Angry and you can guess who it was by the accent....hope you guys got some Faz!! Tongue Overall 8 folks on four boats had some dogs, some Chile and alot of fun! Keep an ear out for a perch-in coming to a lake near you very soon!! Larry.

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: Today at Black Lake
Reply #2 - 09/16/02 at 17:39:10
Quote Print Post  
Embarrassed Embarrassed Rob and I went back for a while, but nothing to report....not a single keeper, and very few dinks!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo