Normal Topic Ever heard of Osoyoos Lake, WA? (Read 746 times)
FishinRev
WBC Board Member

I Love WBC!

Ever heard of Osoyoos Lake, WA?
08/27/22 at 19:23:45
Quote Print Post  
I opened the Sept/Oct edition of Bassmaster magazine and ran across the "100 Best Bass Lakes" article.  When I got to the Western states, I was eager to see what Washington Lakes made the list.  The first lake mentioned was... Osoyoos Lake, WA.  ????

I confess, I've lived here since 1981 and never heard of this lake - I had to look it up on Google.  It's a 5,729 acre lake, split in two by the International Canadian/American border.  It's north of Wenatchee (just head north until you hit the border) and is known for a good number of chunky smallmouth and largemouth in the 5 pound class. Looks like a desert lake with Roosevelt/Banks/and Potholes characteristics.

So has anyone been there?  Did you fish it?  What was your experience like?  I'm tempted to explore some day, but I would sure like to hear from any of you who have been there.  Thanks!

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: Ever heard of Osoyoos Lake, WA?
Reply #1 - 09/18/22 at 02:49:11
Quote Print Post  
David Parnicky from up North knows it well.  It's worth the trip.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo