Normal Topic Looking for an open back seat (Lake Tapps Tourney) (Read 820 times)
Randy Robbins
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Looking for an open back seat (Lake Tapps Tourney)
07/05/22 at 19:47:00
Quote Print Post  
Hey everybody,

My name is Randy and I am new to WBC. I thought I would see if anyone was looking for a partner and had an open back seat for Lake Tapps. I have read the etiquette post and I am willing to pay for gas and lunch. I’m super excited about the possible opportunity of fishing and the experience. It would be my first ever tournament.  Let me know if your interested and I will contact you and tell you more about myself.

Thanks for considering me!

Randy

IP Logged

FishinRev
WBC Board Member

I Love WBC!

Re: Looking for an open back seat (Lake Tapps Tourney)
Reply #1 - 07/12/22 at 06:59:46
Quote Print Post  
Randy,  are you still looking for a partner?  Before you say yes, understand that I only have a smaller Bass Tracker, which goes at a whopping 28 MPH, (which means everyone is going to get to the hot spots before we do. lol)  I don't fish Lake Tapps much and haven't been there this year at all.  In fact, I wasn't planning on going this weekend, but it looks like it's going to be a nice weekend, and if you're up for it, my back seat is open.  If you are available, call me two-five-three 332 twentyfour-zero-one.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo