Normal Topic Alder Lk THIS WEEKEND! (Read 752 times)
5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Alder Lk THIS WEEKEND!
04/19/22 at 16:14:04
Quote Print Post  
Hey all... it's time. First tourney is this weekend.  We'll (Ron and myself) will be at the launch about 5:00 to take sign-ups and collect monies. Please bring cash as we need to pay out the winners. Checks or PayPal is Ok for your club dues if you haven't paid those yet. Remember, you'll need proof of insurance,  a working kill switch and live well and a Tournament/Contest banner (just to name a few things). I wrote the complete list in an earlier post if you need a reminder. We'll be blasting off right at sun up (about 6:00 am) so be ready. Feel free to call me if you have any last minute questions. The launch is just below the gate at the entry to the State Park/Campground.

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Re: Alder Lk THIS WEEKEND!
Reply #1 - 04/19/22 at 17:13:38
Quote Print Post  
Will the gates be open?

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

bukowskicw
WBC Board Member

Re: Alder Lk THIS WEEKEND!
Reply #2 - 04/19/22 at 17:19:44
Quote Print Post  
Gates are always open and not locked, just latched.  Found that out last year.

Craig Bukowski
206-234-9362

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo