Normal Topic Lake Roosevelt - State required boat form... (Read 1529 times)
FishinRev
WBC Board Member

I Love WBC!

Lake Roosevelt - State required boat form...
06/23/21 at 16:40:39
Quote Print Post  
Found this info on-line... did the club do this last year? 

"In an on-going effort to prevent the introduction of aquatic invasive species, the National Park Service (NPS) at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area will require that all boaters complete the aquatic invasive species (AIS) quagga/zebra mussel-free self-certification form beginning May 1, 2020. This is the next progression of the AIS prevention program introduced in early 2018."

"The self-certification forms are available through our website at: https://www.nps.gov/laro/learn/nature/upload/Zebra-and-Quagga-mussel-certificati... and at each boat launch. After following the flowchart and completing the form, place it in the windshield of your launch vehicle where it can be easily seen. If you only boat within Washington State, boaters will only need to complete the form once per season. If you launch your boat outside of Washington State, you will need to complete the form before you launch at Lake Roosevelt again. Watercraft coming from outside of Washington should be cleaned, drained, and fully dried (dry time may be up to 30 days), or have valid proof of inspection within the last 30 days, before launching in Lake Roosevelt. It is important to remove all dirt, plants and water from boats, trailers, and other water gear prior to launching every time."

This info came from https://www.nps.gov/laro/learn/news/mussel-free-self-certification-forms-mandato...

Having been gone for a few years, I am wondering if I am the only one who did not know about this requirement?  Is it something the club will require or check on for this years tournament?  Just curious...

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Re: Lake Roosevelt - State required boat form...
Reply #1 - 06/24/21 at 08:08:04
Quote Print Post  
Chuck, we do this every tournament.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

FishinRev
WBC Board Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #2 - 06/24/21 at 18:50:31
Quote Print Post  
Live and learn... thanks.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 07/01/21 at 13:53:55
Quote Print Post  
Launch there is now 100% through qr code now too. Not paper or code

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #4 - 07/08/21 at 18:23:23
Quote Print Post  
What does that mean about the QR code? You can't pay for the launch any other way?

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #5 - 07/13/21 at 13:33:03
Quote Print Post  
I launched at a different launch there on Roosevelt a few weeks ago. There were no paper invoices or pencils. Just a qr code, basically you turn on your camera point at it it will automatically send you to the website where you pay for everything

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo