Normal Topic Cast4Kids Fundraiser (Read 1068 times)
Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Cast4Kids Fundraiser
08/26/20 at 13:08:52
Quote Print Post  
Join us on the 26th of September for a fundraiser for the Cast4kids. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/320647859257476/

Since this year's Cast4kids event is canceled, I think the fishing community should still do something to help raise money for this great cause.  This will be a fundraiser and any donations will go directly to Cast4kids.  C.A.S.T is not associated with this event and if you have volunteered at past events, it will not be the same.  We will meet at 6:30am at the Coulon launch where I will collect any donations.  There will be no breakfast or rigging up rods for kids as there will be no kids this year.  As soon as you give me your donation, you can launch your boat and start fishing.  Hopefully I can secure some raffle prizes to give out.  If we have prizes, we will meet in front of the Seahawks practice facility at 2pm and I will give out the prizes there.  We still need to maintain social distancing and use face covering.  This event is only for boaters and their non-boaters.  If you would like to fish, please secure a spot prior to showing up.  I cannot guarantee a seat on a boat.  If you are a boater and has an open seat and are willing to take someone out, please post on here that you have a seat.  This is open to all fishermen.  Again, this is not like past Cast4kids event.  There will be no trophies, no lunch, etc.  This is just us fishermen helping out a great organization.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Re: Cast4Kids Fundraiser
Reply #1 - 09/22/20 at 11:28:40
Quote Print Post  
Raffle prizes will include a Lews rod/reel combo, Denali rod and packs of senkos for everyone that donates.  More to come later!

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Re: Cast4Kids Fundraiser
Reply #2 - 09/25/20 at 14:46:26
Quote Print Post  
I made a couple of changes. Please see description on Facebook.  If you are launching from other launches, I will motor my way to Newport and you can meet me there to give me your donation and collect your senkos and raffle ticket.  I'll be there at 7am.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo