Normal Topic Open back seat for Riffe (Read 1516 times)
5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Open back seat for Riffe
08/13/20 at 05:12:02
Quote Print Post  
Hola all. I have an open back seat for the Riffe Tourney.I must admit I am a little reluctant with COVID and all the weird stuff going on. Whoever does fish with me will (including myself) be wearing a mask while we're seated and anytime we are close, such as netting fish😎. Let me know. I dont mind fishing by myself if I dont get any takers with the stipulations.  Tight lines....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Don Hamer
WBC Board Member

I Love WBC!

Re: Open back seat for Riffe
Reply #1 - 08/13/20 at 17:22:49
Quote Print Post  
I want the spot.  Sent you a PM

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #2 - 08/14/20 at 13:55:07
Quote Print Post  
After we spoke, I called a couple folks . Id prefer to keep the seat open for someone that doesn't have an option (doesn't own a boat). If nobody chimes in, I'll contact you Don. Gracias Amigo..

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Don Hamer
WBC Board Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #3 - 08/15/20 at 23:04:44
Quote Print Post  
NEVERMIND Trolling motor batteries died on lake washington today after only 5.5 hours on the water.  Cost of new ones ate up my motel budget for Riffe so I will have to skip this tournament altogether. 

Just the latest in a string of boat repair cost that have me out over $3500 in the last eight weeks.  NO MAS, NO MAS  Sad Sad

IP Logged

Vinny
Forum Member
WBC Member

It's All Good !

Reply #4 - 08/16/20 at 14:41:04
Quote Print Post  
If your backseat is still available I take it. I have to find place to stay now. my RV is too large for the few camp sites available.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo