Normal Topic Co-angler Looking For Boater (Read 1362 times)
Chase Odeen
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Co-angler Looking For Boater
07/24/20 at 07:11:26
Quote Print Post  
Hello everyone,

My name is Chase Odeen and I am looking for a competitive and competent boater. I have years of tournament fishing experience including the FLW College Series and the KBF Challenge Series.

If you fished the tournament on Lake Tapps last weekend (7/19/20), I was the bald guy who caught all the fish out of the back of Joe Frederick’s boat. Joe and I are good friends and he is always my first Captain. Although he is a great guy. he is not always available to fish the tournaments.

With that said, I am available most weekends. I fish with intensity and I fish to win. If you tell me what your plan is (for the tournament) in advance, I will adapt my fishing to compliment yours until we find a pattern that works. I will bring 100% of my own supplies/gear and ask to borrow nothing and I will not give you my opinion of “what we should try next” until you ask for it.

If you are interested, please text me at (253) 503-9628. I live on Clear Lake (in Yelm) and have reliable transportation.

Thanks for considering.

- Chase

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Re: Co-angler Looking For Boater
Reply #1 - 07/24/20 at 20:19:14
Quote Print Post  
I'm sure someone will have a spot for you.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Jeffrey D Young

Reply #2 - 08/30/20 at 14:26:00
Quote Print Post  
Do you have plans Oct 2nd and 3rd? Ever fished Potholes? I was looking at some property in clear lake in yelm off topic lol.

IP Logged

JeffTriton
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #3 - 08/30/20 at 14:33:49
Quote Print Post  
I Made a post under a guest name looking for a partner at potholes if you want more details.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo