Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Night fishing (Read 4284 times)
derik
WBC Member

Night fishing
07/31/18 at 07:15:06
Quote Print Post  
Is anyone interested in getting out for a night fishing event?  Probably a friday, or Saturday night.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Re: Night fishing
Reply #1 - 07/31/18 at 19:52:52
Quote Print Post  
Definitely as long as it's not at some po-dunk lake in the Deep South of Washington. Where you thinking?  The smaller lakes usually have gates that lock anyway...

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

derik
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 07/31/18 at 20:32:28
Quote Print Post  
I was thinking sawyer.  But just thought I would see how many people were interested, then we can figure out dates and lake.

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #3 - 08/02/18 at 05:16:05
Quote Print Post  
I’m down with it.

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

Joe S
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #4 - 08/02/18 at 18:31:07
Quote Print Post  
I would be good with it. How safe is it running your boat at night? I have fished Ohop at night from the shore and had decent luck.

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #5 - 08/03/18 at 05:16:40
Quote Print Post  
Joe, it’s reasonably safe.  Carry a good light for moving and light to tie/net with. Just move at a safe speed.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #6 - 08/03/18 at 06:51:03
Quote Print Post  
Idle only. Quiet as possible, show respect to the home owners.  We're not exactly supposed to be out there so no hooting and hollering over a 4 lber  Cheesy  Always wear a headlamp, I leave mine off unless I'm tying knots or hooked up to a fish.  The more I night fish I'm surprised the last few night fish-in's we've had we have been able to pull off.  Have the police ever rolled through and gave us the ok to be at the lake/launch at 1am?  Just curious.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #7 - 08/03/18 at 23:31:00
Quote Print Post  
Chris B. wrote on 08/03/18 at 06:51:03:
Idle only. Quiet as possible, show respect to the home owners.  We're not exactly supposed to be out there so no hooting and hollering over a 4 lber  Cheesy  Always wear a headlamp, I leave mine off unless I'm tying knots or hooked up to a fish.  The more I night fish I'm surprised the last few night fish-in's we've had we have been able to pull off.  Have the police ever rolled through and gave us the ok to be at the lake/launch at 1am?  Just curious. 

I will go Ike over a new personal best for sure!  Cheesy

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #8 - 08/06/18 at 05:15:07
Quote Print Post  
I had a deputy sheriff come through once at Sawyer. Reminded me the park was closed, but as long as I was on the water fishing I was ok. Remember that launch fee expires at midnight.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #9 - 08/06/18 at 08:39:15
Quote Print Post  
Hooter wrote on 08/06/18 at 05:15:07:
I had a deputy sheriff come through once at Sawyer. Reminded me the park was closed, but as long as I was on the water fishing I was ok. Remember that launch fee expires at midnight.

That's good to know Night Basser, good reminder on the launch fee too.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #10 - 08/09/18 at 20:14:23
Quote Print Post  
So... This Friday night? I am thinking I might go at 7 or so to get my full $5.00 launch fee by midnight.... Then come back.... We have had Pizza delivered before to the launch on night fish in...

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo