Normal Topic June meeting entertainment (Read 1944 times)
bradpjohnson
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

June meeting entertainment
06/18/18 at 11:08:28
Quote Print Post  
Due to the time of year.  With graduations, summer break starting, and voting on next years lakes.  I thought a shorter guest presentation would be good.  Therefore, this months guest speaker will be professional casting expert Carl Sabin.  For any of you inexperienced with baitcasters, Carl will cover how to properly adjust settings on your reels and how to more effectively cast.

IP Logged

bradpjohnson
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Re: June meeting entertainment
Reply #1 - 06/18/18 at 20:11:08
Quote Print Post  
Due to a birthday conflict.  Carl Sabin will not be able to make the meeting.  This months new entertainment will be Travis Archer.  Travis is one of the best young anglers in the state.  He was the Puyallup Hawg Hunters angler of the year and finished second in the Federation qualifiers.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 06/19/18 at 08:07:51
Quote Print Post  
Right on Brad.  Good work in the clutch.  Travis is a good kid, a much taller kid than when we first crossed path's chasing green fish.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Tiger Shark
WBC Member

Bigfoot stole my wallet.

Reply #3 - 06/19/18 at 22:41:48
Quote Print Post  
Would not miss it!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo