Normal Topic Jamboree Time!!! (Read 2004 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Jamboree Time!!!
05/10/18 at 18:15:42
Quote Print Post  
So... who is going over to Banks for the Bass Club Jamboree???
for those not familiar with it here is the scoop....
The Bass Federation sponsors a tournament and invites member and associate clubs to fight it out over Memorial Day Weekend... the competiiton is good but it is more of a fun atmosphere with an all ages casting contest... sponsored breakfast on Day-1... BBQ dinner on Sunday followed by a guest speaker and a good sized raffle of tackle and gifts!!
In 2015 Western came out on top winning the event and now its time to go back and bring the trophy home!!
so post here if you will be coming and we will see if we can get everyone in our assigned spots.. Coulee Playland advises the reservations are indicating a very big turnout!!!

jamboreepic2.jpg ( 4500 KB | Downloads )
jamboreepic2.jpg

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Re: Jamboree Time!!!
Reply #1 - 05/10/18 at 20:53:42
Quote Print Post  
very fun time. 80boats 150 people. big tourney atmosphere without the stress. Larry I will be there every year. I'm in funniest tournament I do every year.

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #2 - 05/11/18 at 20:05:54
Quote Print Post  
I will be there fishing with Jose. I will be bringing my own vehicle to sleep in. I highly recommend this tournament. Love it.

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #3 - 05/13/18 at 06:46:59
Quote Print Post  
Michelle, Trevor, Julia and I will be heading over Friday morning and heading back Tuesday. See everyone there. Should be a hoot😀

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo