Normal Topic Lk Washington points #4 hours and check in (Read 1081 times)
5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Lk Washington points #4 hours and check in
09/28/17 at 17:13:18
Quote Print Post  
Ok, so I volunteered to be Tourney Director NEXT year and somehow ended up with the scales, etc already so, I guess I'll be handling this one on Saturday too. I will not be at American Lk for the team tourney so someone has to take the stuff from me Sunday after weigh in. Anyway, I will be at Newport Shores by 545 am Saturday. The NEEDS-  tournament banner, working live well, working kill switch and life vests for each contestant which MUST be worn anytime the big motor is in gear. Unless our fearless leader (Larry) has any desired changes, we will blast off at first light (looking like 635-640 at this point and fish til 3:00 both days.  We will go over all the necessary stuff at the drivers meeting starting PROMPTLY at 6:15. There's plenty of room to tie up so feel free to have your boat on the water prior to the meeting. I WILL be doing a live well check.  See everyone Saturday😎

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo