Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Sept. Lake Washington tournament (Read 9150 times)
Jack
Forum Member

Re: Sept. Lake Washington tournament
Reply #15 - 08/09/17 at 20:30:39
Quote Print Post  
Yes, I am here just to stir the pot,sept 2/3 is Labor Day wknd. On Lake WA? Have fun, I'm out. Cheesy

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #16 - 08/10/17 at 06:01:15
Quote Print Post  
The 30th-1st of Oct. Is next option..... Team tournament is the 6-7 of Oct.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #17 - 08/10/17 at 09:53:04
Quote Print Post  
Ok.... Hope this is it... With all the issues from multiple folks out for first time.. And then Cast for Kids and Labor Day weekend the next best option is Sept. 30-Oct 1st..... I have contacted WDFW and have the new permit... Sorry about all the confusion and hopefully this will not adversely affect turnout as this is the last points tournament of the year.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #18 - 08/16/17 at 20:30:46
Quote Print Post  
So, do we have a solid date then? Can you (Larry the big KAHUNA) just put a post up that says "updated and FINAL date for Sept tourney is....."  Please?  I'm frickin confused. Sounds like we are sharing a permit with CAST for Kids over Labor Day weekend at this point!!!!  🤔

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #19 - 08/29/17 at 18:44:02
Quote Print Post  
Ok. So after a week of no reply to this, I made a few calls. Brad said IT IS THE LAST weekend of September(30th and October 1st).  He said according to Larry, it's all finalized...

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo