Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Riffe (Read 11822 times)
Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Riffe
06/06/17 at 14:48:51
Quote Print Post  
I may not have my boat before the tournament, if anybody that has a backseat would  like to have a Backseater send me a personal message I don't want to put anybody on the spot I realize some people like to fish alone

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Re: Riffe
Reply #1 - 06/06/17 at 21:24:14
Quote Print Post  
I have an open backseat and would love the company. Unfortunately though, you'll have to arrange your own place to stay. My wife is coming to hang out at the RV so my place is full.... I was actually coming on here to post I have an open back seat so, if you find another option, my offer remains for whomever is looking....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 06/07/17 at 12:17:57
Quote Print Post  
I absolutely will take that backseat if my boat doesn't come in by early next week.  I've already reserved my camping spot and everything back in January I'll be bringing my camper and truck and girlfriend. I just thought I would have my boat by now is all. And by all means if someone else needs a backseat I would hate to take a spot And then give up that spot to take my boat if it comes in. I should know in by Monday or Tuesday of next week if it's going to be there or not. Thank u!

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #3 - 06/07/17 at 18:41:59
Quote Print Post  
Alrighty amigo.  Unless something changes we'll plan on you and I.  Be cool to have 1st and 2nd place out of the same boat anyway😎  Even if you have to cancel at the last minute, things usually work out. I really don't mind fishing alone if that happens, I do a lot anyway....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 06/07/17 at 21:14:32
Quote Print Post  
By mon/tue if nothing we'll do it up. I wont leave it til last minute!

IP Logged

Jack
Forum Member

Reply #5 - 06/09/17 at 10:03:51
Quote Print Post  
So Don which one of you is going to be the first loser? I'm pretty sure it wont happen that way since Henry and I will be there!

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #6 - 06/09/17 at 17:21:44
Quote Print Post  
OOOhhhhhh.  Back to the good ol days, WBC smack talk  Grin

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #7 - 06/09/17 at 18:32:33
Quote Print Post  
For all to see, I bet $20 (on the side) that my boat with Elway and I gets more cumulative weight than Jack and Henry...  Lock it in "Team we were so close" (Jack and Henry) and say you're in.  Make sure to bring cash as its a pain for us to cash checks anymore!

IP Logged

bradpjohnson
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #8 - 06/09/17 at 21:28:00
Quote Print Post  
Should I just cancel the tournament and give the plaques to you guys now?

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #9 - 06/09/17 at 21:36:34
Quote Print Post  
Lmao! I can't really bring any smack considerin im gonna be ridin Don's coattails......buuut i do like to bet Grin

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #10 - 06/10/17 at 06:17:14
Quote Print Post  
Brad, it would save us all some money. Jack, I'll text you my address where you can send the money order (not a good idea to mail cash FYI). My only concern is I'm hoping my back seater isnt as old and washed up as the quarterback his name represents!

IP Logged

Jack
Forum Member

Reply #11 - 06/10/17 at 08:02:11
Quote Print Post  
Don, You know damn well I will take that bet on one condition.  on Sunday I'm going to need you to give me that twenty wrapped around my favorite cold beverage- you know what it is.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #12 - 06/10/17 at 08:52:57
Quote Print Post  
Side bets, anybody got side bets ??!!  My money's on Jack and Henry after that low blow to Elway.  OMG. Undecided

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Tiger Shark
WBC Member

Bigfoot stole my wallet.

Reply #13 - 06/10/17 at 19:31:11
Quote Print Post  
Finally after 3 years in the club there is some drama. Now I am really glad I joined.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #14 - 06/11/17 at 13:38:22
Quote Print Post  
That's not drama! We are a drama free club, that is motivational bantering. Tin to win!  Wink

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo