Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) FISHING KIDS JUNE 2ND-3RD. (Read 7591 times)
Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: FISHING KIDS JUNE 2ND-3RD.
Reply #15 - 06/03/17 at 01:51:03
Quote Print Post  
Hello ladies and gents.  I had the biggest life event ever come up yesterday (Friday) and I cannot make the event.  Well maybe I can slide in and say hi early mid afternoon but that's if I'm mentally there haha and remember to wear somewhat dirty clothes in the morning.  Roll Eyes  Home buying is NOT fun, but I can't be too far off now. 
Don't have too much fun without me.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 06/03/17 at 04:56:32
Quote Print Post  
Breakfast should be at sherries on Maple Valley Highway I made a mistake when I said Denny's.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #17 - 06/03/17 at 20:20:57
Quote Print Post  
Hope all is well chris!

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 06/04/17 at 23:57:56
Quote Print Post  
This years event was quite a bit different because the fish just weren't biting. It took a long time before the fish would bite and many kids ended up not getting any fish.  Getting one fish became the norm if you were lucky.   I think I've done this for five years now and usually all the kids get two fish to keep.   This year they were lucky to get one fish.

It may have been the fact that it was an overcast and cloudy day, it's usually sunny, or it could've been that they had a new supplier for the trout as to why the bite was off.

Luckily Derek had some salmon eggs that seemed to help the fish bite a little bit better,  but even that didn't turn everything around.

Thanks to everyone that attended: Derek, Rodney, Carl, Brad and Ray Lariman.   If I forgot anyone please speak up and let me know I forgot you.

We all did our best to help and it was good to see the Western Bass club guys out there helping all the kids learn how to fish.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo