Normal Topic fishing on Easter Sunday (Read 3004 times)
derik
WBC Member

fishing on Easter Sunday
04/13/17 at 19:33:14
Quote Print Post  
Anyone up for trying to land some largemouth on Easter Sunday?  Plan to hit lake kapowsin!

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Re: fishing on Easter Sunday
Reply #1 - 05/01/17 at 18:24:08
Quote Print Post  
Went out to Lk Wa yesterday to run the new boat and wet a line a while. Water temp is still 50 on the main lake. Hasn't moved a bit since the April Tourney. Did catch a few on jerk baits but, was expecting to do MUChH better. Only a few days a way from catching fire though! See everyone at Potholes this weekend.  It should be a slugfest!

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

NW Stratos
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 05/01/17 at 18:31:34
Quote Print Post  
How's the new boat running, got her dialed in yet ?
I was on Lk Washington two weeks ago and I smoked the largies, spinnerbait came thru again !

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #3 - 05/02/17 at 05:24:08
Quote Print Post  
Runs awesome.  Everything works.  Gonna learn to love that ETEC. Quiet, quiet, quiet.  Definitely faster than my old boat by about 10 mph and found myself doing a little chine walking but very manageable. Looking forward to Potholes Cool

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo