Normal Topic Lake Kapowsin Clean Up Scheduled (Read 1523 times)
Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Lake Kapowsin Clean Up Scheduled
04/04/17 at 13:03:39
Quote Print Post  
This is a broad email to everyone that has participated in public meetings, planning, and other involvement with the Lake Kapowsin Aquatic Reserve.  At the many community and planning meetings, everyone agreed we need to focus on the safety and cleanliness of the public access area, clean up shorelines, and so on.  We’re planning the first work party of 2017 forMay 20 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm at the WDFW access on the lake.   A second work party is tentatively planned for July 13. If you can participate, or want to contribute in any way, please let me know. I will send out a flyer soon, but please share this with others you know are interested.  Let me know if you want off this email list.

Thanks very much – look forward to seeing everyone that can make it!

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Lake Kapowsin Clean Up Scheduled
Reply #1 - 05/01/17 at 21:20:44
Quote Print Post  
The other date is 15 July, was a misprint on earlier emailing I recieved.

lake_Kapowsin_5-20_Work_Party_8_x11.pdf ( 248 KB | 173 Downloads )

AIM  
IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Lake Kapowsin Clean Up Scheduled
Reply #2 - 05/01/17 at 21:36:26
Quote Print Post  
https://www.facebook.com/events/1393213567411878/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A5%2...
I apologize for not knowing how to send a shorter link.
A number of RSVPs from folks have come in – thanks – please keep in touch if you plan to attend.
We’re working with WDFW to set this up as an event to earn volunteer hours toward receiving a Discover pass (requires 24 hours documented volunteer time)  You can always go to the WDFW volunteer website http://wdfw.wa.gov/about/volunteer/ ;  and sign up ahead of time to save time the day of the event – and they have an on-line way to report hours so you don’t have to mess with paper time forms. I will confirm when this is finalized with WDFW.
Thanks everyone for supporting this event in whatever way you can!

Birdie Davenport
Aquatic Reserves Program Manager
Aquatic Resources Division
360-902-1073
Cell 360-915-4005

AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo