Normal Topic April 1st & 2nd Lake Washington (Read 2145 times)
TimWard
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

April 1st & 2nd Lake Washington
03/26/17 at 09:11:14
Quote Print Post  
Hi All,
due to California regulations and boat inspections Naomi and I are going to skip this next weekend's tournament.  I need to make sure the boat is completely clean and dry to ensure it can pass the invasive species inspection on the first try.  If it fails there is an 8 day waiting period and that means we will have towed a very expensive tackle box without being able to launch it.  We will fish other tournaments later this year as my work schedule permits.  Good luck out there, be safe and have fun!

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: April 1st & 2nd Lake Washington
Reply #1 - 03/26/17 at 14:02:30
Quote Print Post  
Fish the draw as a non-boater!

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #2 - 03/26/17 at 18:49:16
Quote Print Post  
Can somebody IN THE KNOW please share the launch time and location for Lk Wa next weekend?

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Alan Smith
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #3 - 03/29/17 at 09:24:47
Quote Print Post  
Newport shores boat launch
7a

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 03/29/17 at 11:34:02
Quote Print Post  
Launching out of Newport Shores.  I will be there around 6AM.  Drivers meeting and drawing for partners will be at 6:45. We will redraw for partners at weighin Saturday. Blast off will be around 7  weigh in will be at 3.  Remember to buy your fishing license they expire march 31st.  And backseaters remember to bring a life jacket.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo