Normal Topic Free sh-t!!! (Read 3585 times)
5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Free sh-t!!!
02/05/17 at 14:47:50
Quote Print Post  
I have been doing some cleaning and have several rods, reels and a sh-load of plastic baits, etc that I'm willing to pass down to one (or a few) of the new members that is just getting into bass fishing. There aren't any G Loomis rods but none of them are "junk". I'd prefer to give it to someone who is in need of them and not someone who is just looking for a few extra rods.  Hit me up....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Free sh-t!!!
Reply #1 - 02/05/17 at 15:17:01
Quote Print Post  
Tackle swap in March?

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

NineFingerFury
WBC Member

Fish on!

Reply #2 - 02/05/17 at 19:55:03
Quote Print Post  
I'm in need!!! Just got my 2nd baitcaster setup. I'd be very appreciative of anything you could pass my way.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #3 - 02/05/17 at 20:18:42
Quote Print Post  
Ok 9 fingers. Spinning or baitcaster? Or both?  You need some baits too?

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

NineFingerFury
WBC Member

Fish on!

Reply #4 - 02/05/17 at 23:24:46
Quote Print Post  
I'd love both if you're willing to part with them. I also have two baitcasting rods Dr. Fish gave me that need reels. Not trying to mooch. I'm planning on buying some reels in the future. I did just stock up on baits.

IP Logged

Bass Slayer
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #5 - 02/08/17 at 00:04:04
Quote Print Post  
Any left?   I could use spinning reels/rods.  Appreciate anything that would get me away from using my cheap combos from Walmart lol.   

Patricia

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #6 - 02/15/17 at 07:34:45
Quote Print Post  
I won't be able to make the meeting tonight so I'll bring everything I have to the March meeting and whoever is there to pillage and plunder can get what they need.  Anyone who spoke up will get first choice. I only have one spinning rod so Patricia will get that one. Brad Johnson asked (off line) for a couple as well for a buddy of his,so, he'll get a couple too. See everyone in March, or maybe an upcoming Fish In (as long as it's not one of those Peninsula lakes or 75 miles from my house Smiley

IP Logged

Bass Slayer
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #7 - 02/19/17 at 21:09:43
Quote Print Post  
Thank you!   Hope to see you at the fish in March 4th?

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #8 - 02/20/17 at 00:05:18
Quote Print Post  
I also have about 5 casting rods in good shape I will part with along with an underwater camera at the swap meet.

Cheap!

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo