Normal Topic Tournament input (Read 2034 times)
bradpjohnson
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Tournament input
01/19/17 at 17:44:18
Quote Print Post  
Looking for opinions on what you would like added at tournaments.  I have a couple suggestions so far.  Like using a megaphone to call numbers and playing the national anthem before blast off.  What else would you like to see or what would you like to see changed?

Also, we have our fun tournament in July on banks.  Let's hear some ideas on what you would like to do here.  As of now we are not planning on doing trophies or giving out money.  I was going to check on some kind of catered dinner ,have pizza delivered, have an amazing raffle, or lower entry fees.  Let me know what you would like.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Re: Tournament input
Reply #1 - 01/19/17 at 18:41:03
Quote Print Post  
I like the idea of some sort of cup or trophy that travels with the winner each year. Maybe come up with a name for this tournament and keep it the same name each lake each year?  Overall we should have better raffle prizes at all the tournaments this year. But maybe a very nice rod/reel combo or something  for the winners? An idea for a trophy or cup name would be:
      WBC
Independence cup
Because it's in July? Or just the wbc  July cup

There's my two cents

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 01/19/17 at 18:44:18
Quote Print Post  
Prizesfor top three in big fish could include the cup, a very nice rod and reel, and or a voucher for free entry into a tournament

1st-cup rod/reel
2nd-reel
3rd-rod
Big fish-free tourney voucher?

No money, no single trophies

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/20/17 at 13:15:44
Quote Print Post  
If we decide to play the national anthem a flag being displayed on that boat might be appropriate.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo