Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) 2017 Tournament Schedule. (Read 16848 times)
NW Stratos
WBC Member

Re: 2017 Tournament Schedule.
Reply #15 - 01/28/17 at 08:51:15
Quote Print Post  
5dinks wrote on 01/28/17 at 07:00:53:
Someone wrote:   So even member who do not participate in tournaments have to pay the increased membership dues ? Shouldn't only people fishing the tournament pay for the tournament ?

If you join BASS, you pay the same dues as everyone else, even though you only want the magazine and not any extras.  If you go to the Puyallup Fair, you pay the same amount as everyone else even though you're only there to see the goats and won't ride on the rides.  If you go to the movies, you pay the same admission as everyone else, even though you won't use the bathroom or go to the snack bar.  I don't see why this would even be discussed.  In my opinion...

You make my point...If I join B.A.S.S yes Im paying for the magazine but that doesnt mean I can join a tournament, I still have to pay an entry fee for that. If I go to the Puyallup Fair I pay to get in to see those goats, the rides I have to pay extra for. If I go to the movies I pay for the movie the snacks are not in that cost they are extra $.
We are always paying for extras we want.

IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #16 - 01/28/17 at 08:55:09
Quote Print Post  
NW Stratos wrote on 01/28/17 at 08:51:15:
5dinks wrote on 01/28/17 at 07:00:53:
Someone wrote:   So even member who do not participate in tournaments have to pay the increased membership dues ? Shouldn't only people fishing the tournament pay for the tournament ?

If you join BASS, you pay the same dues as everyone else, even though you only want the magazine and not any extras.  If you go to the Puyallup Fair, you pay the same amount as everyone else even though you're only there to see the goats and won't ride on the rides.  If you go to the movies, you pay the same admission as everyone else, even though you won't use the bathroom or go to the snack bar.  I don't see why this would even be discussed.  In my opinion...

You make my point...If I join B.A.S.S yes Im paying for the magazine but that doesnt mean I can join a tournament, I still have to pay an entry fee for that. If I go to the Puyallup Fair I pay to get in to see those goats, the rides I have to pay extra for. If I go to the movies I pay for the movie the snacks are not in that cost they are extra.
We are always paying for extras we want.

And in addition to paying your annual dues, you have to pay to participate in the tournament either way. Same.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #17 - 01/28/17 at 16:22:39
Quote Print Post  
As we discuss this before we vote on it I guess for next year or whatever having some of the money come out for membership dues I don't see a problem with. At least The permits and then it's People's choice whether or not they want to fish the tournaments but this club doesn't continue to be a club without tournaments.  Trophies, prize money, raffle, insurance that's understandable coming out of the entry fee but I think a little bit of the permit money should come out of the membership dues. That's just my $.10    Again like I said before should you not pay a little extra for the green slips cost? Or the end of the year trophies? If you don't compete in those? To be honest I think all the money should just be pulled together and everything just goes back into the club but no big deal I will vote for any increase in membe rship dues when we are allowed to vote.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 02/01/17 at 22:25:35
Quote Print Post  
The Tournament schedule link on the website has been updated for our 2017 tournaments.

http://westernbassclub.com/tournament_schedule.html

The results links will be updated to the 2017 tournaments when we have our first tournament in April.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #19 - 03/01/17 at 12:10:38
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
The Tournament schedule link on the website has been updated for our 2017 tournaments.

http://westernbassclub.com/tournament_schedule.html

The results links will be updated to the 2017 tournaments when we have our first tournament in April.

THANKS KARL

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 03/01/17 at 13:10:59
Quote Print Post  
Your welcome.

IP Logged

Henry_Dover
WBC Member

Reply #21 - 03/06/17 at 13:29:57
Quote Print Post  
Hey y'all I'm not sure if the club has talked about the Riffee drawdown issue but it appears to be a serious situation. Angie and I decided to make an ABA schedule change to Silver in fear that we wouldn't have a launch in the water at Riffee.

http://www.chronline.com/news/earthquake-fears-tacoma-power-plans-prolonged-low-...

Sponsors: &&Denali Custom Fishing Rods&&Matzuo America &&Do-It Molds&&Optimum Swimbaits&&Reins Tungsten&&Boat Bling&&Blackwater International 'Toray'&&Anglers Marine
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #22 - 03/14/17 at 09:09:18
Quote Print Post  
I was in space 37 at Riffe Lake for June and have cancelled my reservation... if anyone wants it go online and check for reservations.... I am not going to use 3 days of vacation for a drawn down mess... sorry...

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #23 - 03/15/17 at 08:08:40
Quote Print Post  
Alllllder, Alllllder   Cheesy

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Alan Smith
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #24 - 03/21/17 at 22:08:57
Quote Print Post  
April 1. Weather report
Rain all day
April 2 rain ending
55°
Suit up!

IP Logged

NW Stratos
WBC Member

Reply #25 - 03/22/17 at 15:57:02
Quote Print Post  
Alan Smith wrote on 03/21/17 at 22:08:57:
April 1. Weather report
Rain all day
April 2 rain ending
55°
Suit up!

You going to trust a weather report 10 days out ? Then again betting on rain in seattle is the closest thing to betting on a sure thing, lol.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #26 - 03/22/17 at 19:44:50
Quote Print Post  
A guy posted on WaFish that he would be here April 1-13 and wanted to fish while he was here from Illinois. He's gonna join WBC and fish the April Tourney with us. Name is Dale. Make sure you all welcome him. He hasn't fished for smallies much but fished the Redman circuit some. I'm gonna loan him what he needs for gear and rods.  Looking forward to meeting him....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #27 - 03/22/17 at 21:37:33
Quote Print Post  
Nice! Wbc is really coming up! Big props to everyone helping. This club is getting stronger and stronger. Very exciting!

IP Logged

Alan Smith
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #28 - 03/23/17 at 11:14:26
Quote Print Post  
I m a contractor i use Accuweather its just about spot on!
We will see. Im from the South.
Im used to sun most 9f the year round and hot humidity.

IP Logged

Alan Smith
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #29 - 03/23/17 at 11:16:04
Quote Print Post  
Anyone know how to put a pic on my
Profile box?
Showing who i am

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo