Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Time to order club t-shirts/sweatshirts/hoodies (Read 8768 times)
karl7feet
Ex Member

Time to order club t-shirts/sweatshirts/hoodies
02/08/16 at 20:32:18
Quote Print Post  
The time has finally come when you can get your official WBC logo t-shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies !

We’ve got two logos we’ll be using, one is an old school/retro logo the club used some years back, and the other is the new logo we created during our 75th anniversary celebration in 2013.

The old school/retro logo is yellow and was previously put on a green shirt and looked very sharp.  The President and Board of Directors all think this logo looks great on an irish green shirt so we’re recommending everyone go with that color with this logo.  You can get another color with the old school logo, we’re just recommending using that green to try and match the old t-shirts.

See the attached images for the new and old logos.  The old school logo will not have the white line around it.

The logos will be 8” diameter circles and we are recommending they be put on the front of whatever garment you choose but you can put the logo on the back if you prefer.

We’re all excited to get our hands on our new WBC logo wear so lets all get our orders in and we’ll start 2016 off in style !

Ordering 100% cotton short and long sleeve t-shirts
To see available short sleeve colors go to Dugan’s website at www.dugansinc.com and click on Wearables – T-shirts – 6-6.1 100% Cotton – Gildan Ultra Cotton 100% Cotton T-shirt 2000, so you can pick your color(s).

To see available long sleeve colors go to Dugan’s website at www.dugansinc.com and click on Wearables – T-shirts – 6-6.1 100% Cotton – Gildan Ultra Cotton 100% Cotton T-shirt G2400, so you can pick your color(s).

Ordering 50/50 cotton/poly short and long sleeve t-shirts

To see available short sleeve colors go to Dugan’s website at www.dugansinc.com and click on Wearables – T-shirts – 50/50 blend – Gildan-DryBlend 50 Cotton/50 Poly T-shirt. 8000, so you can pick your color(s).

To see available long sleeve colors go to Dugan’s website at www.dugansinc.com and click on Wearables – T-shirts – 50/50 blend – Gildan-DryBlend 50 Cotton/50 Poly Long Sleeve T-Shirt. 8400, so you can pick your color(s).

Ordering sweatshirts
To see available sweatshirt colors go to Dugan’s website at www.dugansinc.com and click on Wearables – Sweatshirts/Fleece – Crewnecks – Gildan Heavy Blend Crewneck Sweatshirt 18000, so you can pick your color(s).

Ordering hoodies
To see available hoodie colors go to Dugan’s website at www.dugansinc.com and click on Wearables – Sweatshirts/Fleece – Hoodie – Gildan Heavy Blend Hooded Sweatshirt. 18500, so you can pick your color(s).

Pricing
We are estimating that short sleeve t-shirts will be around $13, sweatshirts around $24 and hoodies around $30.  There are additional charges for XXL and larger sizes.  Final pricing depends on the number of items we order so these estimated prices could change.  There are price breaks with the more items we order, and it doesn’t matter if we all order the exact same color shirts, or sweatshirts or hoodies, all garments will be counted to get to the price breaks.

Order form
Because we are offering you a variety of choices you need to fill out one of the below forms for each different garment you want to buy.  Getting two of the same item would only require one form for that garment.

Example: If you want two short shelve t-shirts with the old school logo on it, one short sleeve t-shirt with the new logo on it, and one sweatshirt with the new logo, that would be three order forms.

One order form for each type of garment
Type of garment:
Size:
Color:
Logo:
Logo placement:
Quantity:

Please refer to Dugan’s website for color and size information.

Send in your order to admin@westernbassclub.com
Please e-mail your order to admin@westernbassclub.com and I’ll send you a confirmation e-mail telling you what I think you ordered.  Please review that e-mail and then respond back to me letting me know I've got your order right.

Due Date for orders
Send in your orders by Sunday night, February 21.

Questions
If you have questions about any of this please call me, Karl Kramer, at (425) 577-3772, in the evening or weekends and I’ll work with you to get your order in.

New_WBC_logo_001.JPG ( 42 KB | 193 Downloads )
New_WBC_logo_001.JPG
Circular_old_school_logo_001.JPG ( 35 KB | 189 Downloads )
Circular_old_school_logo_001.JPG

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Time to order club t-shirts/sweatshirts/hoodies
Reply #1 - 02/10/16 at 11:55:43
Quote Print Post  
Just placed my order!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!
5 SS shirts and 2 hoodies!!!

IP Logged

derik
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 02/11/16 at 19:58:35
Quote Print Post  
Placed mine just now

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #3 - 02/12/16 at 00:42:42
Quote Print Post  
5 t-shirts for me.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #4 - 02/12/16 at 21:09:11
Quote Print Post  
3 shirts
1 sweatshirt
1 kids shirt

here

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #5 - 02/13/16 at 15:12:47
Quote Print Post  
For my youngest brother and his family in North Dakota will go 4 t-shirts.

AIM  
IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 02/25/16 at 19:36:15
Quote Print Post  
Everyone,

I've got everyone's orders in and now I just need to dot all the I's and cross all the T's before giving the order to Dugans.  I've been busy with personal stuff the last few days but will get the order sent to Dugans by this Sunday night, 2/28. 

I spoke with Jim Dugan and he said it would be about two weeks once I gave him the order before we would actually get our shirts.

It won't be long, a couple of weeks, and we'll all be wearing our Western Bass Club shirts/sweatshirts/hoodies!

Thanks for everyone's participation and I can't wait to see how good were all going to look in our new duds.

I'll update you on progress when appropriate.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 02/28/16 at 19:41:58
Quote Print Post  
Just sent the order into Dugans, I'll keep everyone posted on progress.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/10/16 at 13:35:50
Quote Print Post  
Just spoke with Jim Dugan and he said our order should be ready by the end of next week.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/25/16 at 17:48:32
Quote Print Post  
Spoke with Jim Dugan earlier this week and I should be picking up the shirts/hoodies/sweatshirts the last week of March and will start distributing at club events after that.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 03/31/16 at 07:48:02
Quote Print Post  
Shirts will be next week.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #11 - 04/06/16 at 12:20:39
Quote Print Post  
Will be a small delay with one item back ordered. We will keep you all updated as we know.

AIM  
IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #12 - 04/15/16 at 13:45:30
Quote Print Post  
ATTENTION! Karl is making arrangements to pickup the new Western Bass Club t-shirts/hoodies, bring your check books to the meeting.  Smiley

AIM  
IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 04/15/16 at 15:22:49
Quote Print Post  
Picking up everything tonight !

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 04/15/16 at 17:26:42
Quote Print Post  
Got the shirts and boy do they look good!  Can't wait to get everyone theirs!
« Last Edit: 04/15/16 at 19:57:23 by »  

image_005.jpeg ( 2219 KB | 189 Downloads )
image_005.jpeg

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo