Normal Topic 2016 Fish-Ins (Read 3597 times)
Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

2016 Fish-Ins
02/03/16 at 20:58:12
Quote Print Post  
     I've put together a list of lakes for our fish-ins for the 2016 season. Taking input from all around and discussing with the board. We tried to mix up some northern lakes along with some southern lakes to even it out. We've thrown in a couple of the major lakes at the beginning and end of the season with with the majority, in the middle, lakes maybe some have never fished. Were only texting fish 1lb and over. We'll have the chili dogs on shore at an earlier time with the option for those who want to go out after always there.This way those who can't commit a whole day can come still and socialize. Those of us who never want to go home can go back out. Grin

These dates are all the "first Saturday" of each month. With the exception of july because that is 4th of july weekend. I should be at each one except June because of a scheduling conflict. These dates are somewhat set in stone, to help people plan. If weather gets crazy we'll change plans. But for the most part I will be there rain or shine to each so people won't have to worry if there's one or not. If something gets changed it will be posted on here and facebook asap. On a lake by lake basis I will post a meetup time/place according to sunrise time. Usually with a breakfast place if people want breakfast. With that being said here is the 2016 fish in list.....

Feb 6th- Lake Washington

Mar 5th- Lake Washington

Apr 2nd - Black Lake

May 7th- Lawrence Lake

Jun 4th- Summit Lake

Jul 9th- Big Lake

Aug 6th- Lake Stevens

Sep 3rd- Kapowsin Lake

Oct 1st- American Lake

Nov 5th- Lake Sammamish

IP Logged

derik
WBC Member

Re: 2016 Fish-Ins
Reply #1 - 02/03/16 at 21:25:38
Quote Print Post  
Looks like a great schedule!  What do you think of having the chili dogs being brought rotate so 1 guy is not responsible every time?

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 02/03/16 at 21:29:34
Quote Print Post  
Half of the stuff we have a surplus from last year. We'll discus. There's always been a tip jar I guess. But i'm ok with a rotation. We can talk about it as we go. For this first one we have everything needed. We'll see what we wanna do for the future. I personally like your thinking.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #3 - 02/04/16 at 01:54:30
Quote Print Post  
Great schedule!  There will be multiple shore breakfast fish-ins, south end lakes with your club president flipping pancakes and eggs or other camping style breakfast choices. Stay tuned!

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #4 - 02/04/16 at 07:28:32
Quote Print Post  
Great info, do we have launch times and launch locations if there are multiple? I'll update the facebook calendar.

IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #5 - 02/04/16 at 07:33:14
Quote Print Post  
Also, what city the lake is in will help since there are often several of the same named lakes. I need to clarify on the events calendar.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #6 - 02/04/16 at 08:57:39
Quote Print Post  
Sure, I'll add the cities tonight. I was going to do the launch sites month by month just in case there's a problem with a launch or the waters down at a certain area etc.  but I can certainly add them earlier if necessary

IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #7 - 02/04/16 at 09:31:07
Quote Print Post  
Elway4lyfe wrote on 02/04/16 at 08:57:39:
Sure, I'll add the cities tonight. I was going to do the launch sites month by month just in case there's a problem with a launch or the waters down at a certain area etc.  but I can certainly add them earlier if necessary

Sounds good!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo