Normal Topic You coulda had a shot at winning $50,000 (Read 2547 times)
Glenn_May
WBC Member

You coulda had a shot at winning $50,000
08/29/14 at 22:29:27
Quote Print Post  
Well guys, I don't know where my post from earlier this year went, but I tried to tell you that nobody had yet entered a fish for Washington state for an entry to the $50,000 bass tournament (Big Bass World Championship).

Well...the ONLY entry from our state got in.  A 1lb 3oz fish.  That's it.  A 13-incher got this guy a free ride into a tournament worth $50,000 along with 48 other state winners.  So less people than in a NW Bass tournament will be vying for a huge payout plus a new boat and other prizes.

Oh well.  I tried to tell ya.   Undecided

The people that hate you, don’t know you.  They dislike the funhouse mirror image they have of you.
IP Logged

Glenn_May
WBC Member

Re: You coulda had a shot at winning $50,000
Reply #1 - 03/29/15 at 15:04:47
Quote Print Post  
Well guys, the BBWC is back again this year.  Are you really going to let a 1-pounder beat you out of your shot at 50 grand again?

All you need to do, is sign up and then fish anywhere in Washington.  Really, that's it.  No need to make plans to prefish, travel long distances, or drop hundreds of dollars on fees, lodging, and food.

What are you waiting for?

http://www.bassresource.com/big-bass-championship

The people that hate you, don’t know you.  They dislike the funhouse mirror image they have of you.
IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #2 - 03/31/15 at 00:49:23
Quote Print Post  
If Dan enters none of us has a chance.  Cry

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 03/31/15 at 05:08:00
Quote Print Post  
Hey Dan are you doing this ?  If you aren't I'll sign up  Kiss

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo