Normal Topic August 20th Meeting.... (Read 1001 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

August 20th Meeting....
08/18/14 at 16:35:49
Quote Print Post  
I would like to do an open forum challenge to the membership.......
This month I would like you all to bring in models of the baits that worked best for you this season....... this is the time of year we all reflect on what worked and a lot of what did not and then purge those things that did not work!!!! If you have some video and pictures feel free to bring them down and if you do not mind then I will compile those things into a presentation to be put here on the site and maybe facebook.
Do not be shy... remember, most folks find this same information online somewhere and if it was to come from someone they know then maybe this will help the next new member excel. Also, if you plan on helping out at the Cast for Kids event and Take a Warrior Fishing events in September we will divulge our favorite fishing spots that will ensure your guests get on fish!!!.... give back and pay it forward!!  

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: August 20th Meeting....
Reply #1 - 08/18/14 at 20:22:11
Quote Print Post  
Great post, my the attendance be good. Great opportunity for all to learn.  I will be vacationing over here on Lake Wapato/Chelan.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo