Normal Topic Lake Washington (Read 3612 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Lake Washington
08/08/14 at 00:02:50
Quote Print Post  
Jose and I will be fishing Lk. Wa. Tomorrow and will post a report of how it goes when we return... If anyone else is taking a boat out we are launching at Newport Shores at 5 AM.

IP Logged

kwikstrom24
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington
Reply #1 - 08/08/14 at 05:26:46
Quote Print Post  
I was out on Lake Wa today and did great. Fished for an hour, and got 8 smallmouth between 2.5 and 4 lbs drop shotting deep docks. Only reason I went in was because of the Hawks game. Fish were really active and had a great time. Im going to try to gt out on the water tomorrow around 7 am.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #2 - 08/09/14 at 04:28:38
Quote Print Post  
Jose and I had a great day... Perch, Smally's, Largemouth, rockbass and a Pikeminnow with all fish totaled I believe it was 116 fish!! About 30 were Smallies biggest over 4 pounds biggest Large was 2-1/2 dropshots, senkos and crankbaits. Will post pics later.

IP Logged

kwikstrom24
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/09/14 at 04:49:37
Quote Print Post  
Fished from 7:30-1:00 and also had a productive day. Caught 24 smallmouth, and a lot of perch. While reeling up my drop shot, I had schools of over 200 perch follow me up... they are everywhere. Caught most bass on drop shot and crankbaits. Mostly worked the south end of the lake, around the south end of Mercer Island, Coleman Point, Pleasure Point, and the flat outside the canals. Throwing deep diving perch colored crankbaits by deep weedlines and drop shotting deep docks were most productive. Where did you guys get yours Larry?

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #4 - 08/09/14 at 20:22:11
Quote Print Post  
I was out with a newbie and ran into Larry and Jose yesterday at I-90.  We fished for a few hours and had a productive day as well.  Broke off a pig at first and caught others.   I found fish in random areas and caught some really big perch as well.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #5 - 08/10/14 at 01:52:44
Quote Print Post  
Sounds like you all had a great time. I worked on my shop electrical Sad

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo