Normal Topic Jerkbaits - Which ones do you like? (Read 1908 times)
karl7feet
Ex Member

Jerkbaits - Which ones do you like?
04/25/14 at 04:21:29
Quote Print Post  
I was thinking of adding some Jerkbaits to my limited selection and was wondering which ones you guys like and would recommend.  Thanks for your input!

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Re: Jerkbaits - Which ones do you like?
Reply #1 - 04/25/14 at 13:16:53
Quote Print Post  
Deep diving Husky Jerks have always been good to me and they cover the water column down to about 10'....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Jerkbaits - Which ones do you like?
Reply #2 - 04/26/14 at 02:24:59
Quote Print Post  
My must haves are the original Rapala in silver and gold, followed by the Rapala Husky Jerk and X-Rap in in Olive Green. Don't over look Clown Colors and Perch colors. The most expensive in my box are a Lucky Craft in Ghost Minnow.

Here is an article that may help; http://www.wired2fish.com/9-bass-fishing-jerkbaits-you-shouldnt-live-without/

That article mentions many that I have not thrown or can not justify cost. A new name on the block I'd like to try would be the DUO Realis jerkbait.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo