Normal Topic Banks Lake tourney in Sept (Read 1938 times)
5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Banks Lake tourney in Sept
08/21/13 at 11:51:03
Quote Print Post  
I will be fishing and camping solo for this one. If someone wants to join me and split expenses.  There is plenty of room in the RV for another. Keep in mind though, I am fishing in the Bass Tracker now so there won't be any big boat gas expenses (or any long runs to the south end of the lake for that matter). If you're interested in joining me, let me know.  We could ride over together so you wouldn't have to drive....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Banks Lake tourney in Sept
Reply #1 - 08/21/13 at 18:06:23
Quote Print Post  
Left a message with Carlos Trujillo to see if he needed a seat.

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #2 - 09/04/13 at 12:14:53
Quote Print Post  
It doesn't look like I will be making this one after all.  Michelle and I are buying a house closer into town and have way too much to accomplish before the closing date...  Ugggggg....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/05/13 at 01:01:28
Quote Print Post  
Don, you've got your priorities right, the house is the most important thing.  You'll both be missed by everyone !  !
« Last Edit: 09/05/13 at 13:38:20 by »  

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo