Normal Topic "You Don't Want To Miss This Seminar" (Read 3160 times)
basspro
Ex Member

"You Don't Want To Miss This Seminar"
11/12/12 at 19:53:26
Quote Print Post  
Limit Out Marine on this Saturday is holding an awesome seminar this weekend make sure you get your seats early.

Seminar_11_17_2012_Final.jpg ( 143 KB | 161 Downloads )
Seminar_11_17_2012_Final.jpg

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: "You Don't Want To Miss This Seminar"
Reply #1 - 11/13/12 at 03:14:01
Quote Print Post  
When Russ says You don't want to miss this Seminar, I think that's an understatement.  First we got Ron Hobbs, he's GOOOOD  Cheesy  Then we got Tag Watson, the basser I look up to the most.  I started out just texting him and he's so detailed its amazing.  He goes after BIG fish and changed my entire approach and it's fun  Grin  One day I will get back to more a more tournament fishing approach, but looking for PIGS is what I like right now.  Chris Carpenter, don't know him but dang that list of wins is impressive.  He should move up to WA and give it a go  Wink

Russ, you sure your shop is big enough ?? ?    Cool

See you there Russ and Chris F.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/13/12 at 18:59:42
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

We are just a little concerned ourselves due to the response we are getting on this one. Hear we are going to get a 150+ on this one and thats just one reason why we are looking for a larger space for future seminars.

Here is what is coming up in the future- We are working on getting one of these three individuals up here in the future - Aaaron Martens, Bobby Lane, and Davey Hite. Sure know one has ever heard of these guys.

Russ

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 11/17/12 at 17:26:00
Quote Print Post  
Last minute reminder.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

bassparagus
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

I'm the reason why fish
don't sleep.

Reply #4 - 11/17/12 at 23:18:44
Quote Print Post  
So howd the seminar go??? I was gonna go,
but a tractor beam pulled me to a local lake to get 3 cool largies.  Cool

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #5 - 11/18/12 at 00:42:05
Quote Print Post  
Was a very good seminar, lots of good info and none of the speakers held back on any answer. Lots of detail. Jim E was the winner of a Shimano Crucial rod and I walked away with a spool of Sunline Super FC Sniper 7 lb line. Many tackle packs of good plastics where also given away.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/18/12 at 20:17:03
Quote Print Post  
For those of you that did not attend you missed a ton of great bass fishing info from 3 of the best sticks in the Northwest. Fun filled, info packed seminar that was said to be the best seminar they had ever been to.

Thanks Rodney,Karl, Jim Endicott, Chris Blandi, Susan for joining us. Real surpirsed to not see more WBCer's at these seminars.

You guys that did not show are really missing the boat on local information from top sticks in the state on your local waters.

Hope to see you guys in the future,

Russ

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #7 - 11/19/12 at 00:06:06
Quote Print Post  
You aren't lying Russ.  That was some great info.  Tackle selection is looking pretty good, thanks for the discount.  The subway, cookies, and pop was a real treat.  I was not expecting Chris Ferry to stick his head in the room and say anyone ready for lunch  Grin    Thanks to the Speakers, 2 guys had to drive a good distance to help us all out !

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 11/20/12 at 05:10:50
Quote Print Post  
Was a great seminar Russ, it was great to hear from guys that know how to catch big fish and what they do to get it done.

Picked up a few more bits of information to use the next time I go out on Sammamish (use football head jig) and Washington (use drop shot).  Won't hesitate to use bigger lures and they reminded me to keep targeting wood with those larger lures and to take it slower.  Picked up a few reminders and some new information about lures and with these guys using Senko's wacky rigged was a popular choice.

The Subway sandwiches, cookies and soda were great and was a nice break for lunch.  I think everyone enjoyed the seminar and appreciated your efforts in putting this all together.

The only irritating thing was seeing the pictures of the three big fish that Dan texted to Rodney while he was out fishing while we were in the seminar.

Thanks again Russ, these seminars are great way to learn!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo