Normal Topic Any open backseats for the Lake WA fish-in? (Read 2036 times)
LunkerCity14
Forum Member

I Love WBC!

Any open backseats for the Lake WA fish-in?
10/25/11 at 17:35:45
Quote Print Post  
I am the new guy from Seattle and I would put up a pic of myself with a lunker so you can put a name to a face but can't figure out work to work the thing... haha. I made it to the meeting in September but didn't manage to make it out last week. Any one have an open backseat for the 5th? I am a competent angler/ new member who is up for splitting any expenses of course and live in Seattle near UW. Also, if anyone ever is fishing Lake WA or any other lake during the week or weekends, I am always up for splitting costs and looking forward to getting out there with some club members.  Thanks and good fishing to all.

-Alex Lubov

Alex Lubov

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Any open backseats for the Lake WA fish-in?
Reply #1 - 10/25/11 at 19:46:30
Quote Print Post  
Every body floats during a fish-in, my back seat ia available! Looking forward to seeing you at breakfast.  Smiley

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #2 - 10/25/11 at 21:33:56
Quote Print Post  
I should be there also & have an open back seat. I fish during the week a lot & will let you know when I head out there next. As for putting up photo just send it to me Admin@westernbassclub.com I will set it up 4ya

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

LunkerCity14
Forum Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #3 - 10/26/11 at 01:41:13
Quote Print Post  
Sounds great, I am looking forward to it. I will send over a pic later and see you all Nov. 5 for breakfast.

Alex Lubov

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo