Normal Topic Banks lake results (Read 3172 times)
BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Banks lake results
09/27/10 at 18:01:49
Quote Print Post  
Well how was the tournament  Smiley

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Re: Banks lake results
Reply #1 - 09/27/10 at 19:59:04
Quote Print Post  
1st Larry Sullivan 20+lbs
2nd Rocky Beeman Jr
3rd  Daryl Snodgrass
4th  Rodney Huepel.....Rodney also claimed the AOY title....Congrats Rodney- you really put a solid year together!!   
5th  Glenn May

The weather was very nice on Saturday....nearly 80 degrees.  Sunday turned out pretty well also despite a little shower rolling through early.  The anglers who targeted largemouth did quite well.  There was a array of different methods used...
Deadsticking whacky rigged senkos, pitching jigs, carolina rigs with 7ft leaders and dropshotting....

I really had a grea time this weekend...especially listening to Says and his brother telling stories around the campfire...very funny guys! 

Good luck to everyone paritcipating at this weekend's Team Tourney...I won't be able to attend unfornately because my DECA students will be participating at the Salmon Days Festival booth Saturday and my Son's soccer game Sunday.

Bob

IP Logged

Castman
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 09/28/10 at 17:56:09
Quote Print Post  
I had a great time at the tournament.  It's the first tournament I've fished in many years.  And it was my very first time at a WBC tournament.  Thankx for being gentle with me.

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #3 - 09/29/10 at 04:10:19
Quote Print Post  
I had a blast this past weekend.  It was a learning experience for me as this was the first time on Banks in September.  Man is it different from fishing there in May or June.  The camp fire conversation was great especially about Bob's tent and Larry S. chumming in a lake. Grin  A couple of Tackle Warehouse's pro staff even had a beer with us.  I ended up in 6th and my brother kicked my butt on Saturday and stole all of my fish. Embarrassed  Congrats to the top finishers.  

Larry S. with the magic potion.  

Tackle Warehouse Pro Staff

Brother's 3lb 4oz smallie

Look...Larry's bag is so big he can't even pick it up.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #4 - 10/03/10 at 21:50:19
Quote Print Post  
I agree it was another good tournament, The lake sure did fish a little bit different then my past experiance over there in September, never been there at the end of the month, didn't catch any large or small mouth pre-fishing. But as you all know the small mouth bass did me good enough to win that AOY. I set out this year with a goal to make all the points tournaments and try to do my best, I am happy and surprised with the results. I learned a lot this year and with out all of the other club members it would not have happened. It is the great particapation of this club and the willingness to teach that makes it so great.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo