Normal Topic Moses Lake Tournament (Read 1596 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Moses Lake Tournament
04/15/09 at 20:20:19
Quote Print Post  
If all goes well, the Nitro will be on the water for the Moses Lake Tournament, so there will be a backseat open and I'll be leaving Friday afternoon. I will not be coming back on Sunday though as I am taking the whole week off to fish my way up to the Jamboree. If anyone is interested in a week on the water.... between the Moses Lake Tourney and the Jamboree (Nancy is fishing the Jamboree with me) - gimme a call 206-550-8538 or post here and I'll get back to you. There's a lot of water around there to fish, I haven't planned anything specific yet, but might hit the Potholes for a day or two then head over to Banks/Roosevelt for the last few days up to the Jamboree. Open to suggestions though.... almost anything goes for that week, I've waited a long time to make this trip and intend to have fun and fish.

Who else is taking the week off...... or have I waited 8 years to make this a solo trip?

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: Moses Lake Tournament
Reply #1 - 04/30/09 at 00:42:35
Quote Print Post  
Well, I've already booked three nights at Coulee Playland leading up to the Jamboree as well as the Motel for Nancy and I for the Jamboree itself, and I'm waiting to finalise arrangements for the Moses Lake Tourney and a couple of days on the Potholes afterwards.

So, I still have a backseat available for any or all of the following:
Sat/Sun - Moses Lake Tournament - leaving town late afternoon Friday May 15th
Mon/Tue - Fish Potholes - Leave for Banks Lake late afternoon Tuesday May 19th
Wed/Thur - fish Banks/Roosevelt - Leave for Motel lunchtime Friday May 22nd

Anyone interested? Call me at 206-550-8538 anytime.

Faz

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: Moses Lake Tournament
Reply #2 - 05/04/09 at 22:44:25
Quote Print Post  
OK, the backeat for the Moses Lake Tournamnet is now gone to Bill Jessel - possibly a couple of days on Potholes too.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo