Normal Topic Potholes Open (Read 3601 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Potholes Open
01/21/09 at 01:20:39
Quote Print Post  
The Potholes Open invites are being mailed out on the 27th of February so get them in quick if you receive one.

This year is the 30th anniversary of the Potholes Open.

Russ

IP Logged

WCCT
Ex Member

Re: Potholes Open
Reply #1 - 01/21/09 at 14:43:45
Quote Print Post  
Do you have any contact info on this?  I wasn't able to fish it last year due to NW Bass scheduling conflict, so I doubt I will get an invite in the mail without calling someone.  I love this tournament.  It is a fun one for sure.

IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/22/09 at 00:54:35
Quote Print Post  
Just to let all of you know Russell and I are not fishing the Potholes Open together this year. That leaves the services of the Flippin Technichan available to anyone that might be looking for a partner for this event. I know the waters well. I have been in the top 25 4 times in the past few years. So if you are in search of a partner then get in touch with me.

Thanks,
          Mark

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/23/09 at 02:42:03
Quote Print Post  
I can vouch for Mark - He has learned from the best at flipping in the nastiest stuff you can find at the Holes and yanked fish out of there. Mark knows most of my holes and knows where the toads are hiding. If you want a great partner give him a call.

I'm fishing with the Mad Man Maderos this year for a flippin good time.

Russ

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/23/09 at 15:16:28
Quote Print Post  
Hey, who are you guys to "flip" the rest of us off.  Talk about rude  Shocked

Mark

IP Logged

bassin9
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #5 - 01/24/09 at 02:18:43
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys, forgive if I sound naive, but when is the open?

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/01/09 at 03:38:32
Quote Print Post  
Me and Chevy are fishin the open this year, The "New" Team Legend is gonna bring the smack down.

Mark, Since I originally registered as a boater last year, I should be recieving the invite, shouldn't I? If you get one, please tell me.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo