Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Anyone hear how the tourney went at Moses? (Read 10315 times)
Mike_W
Ex Member

Re: Anyone hear how the tourney went at Moses?
Reply #15 - 05/08/08 at 03:56:54
Quote Print Post  
Oh yeah, I've got some photos is someone knows how to post them. I can email them to you. Just call me

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #16 - 05/08/08 at 13:47:06
Quote Print Post  
Mike,
  You crack me up!  When you and I were talking while you were pre fishing, I could have sworn I told you to try a "specific spot".  There is a rumor that it was the place you caught them all.  Dude, you know me better than that!  Do you think I would honestly tell more than you about it?!!  Either way, YOU GUYS ROCK!  Great job!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #17 - 05/08/08 at 14:53:48
Quote Print Post  
Here's more pics from the T.  Awesome job again guys, those are some monsters !!

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 05/08/08 at 15:32:08
Quote Print Post  
That fish that Hendrickson is holding just dwarfs all those other fish. Thats so cool when you see bags like that caught in this state. 60lbs of fish for two days in this state- "Priceless"

On another note Echterkamps 9.8 came from that spot as well after they left it.

Russ

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo