Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Re: Rod Discussion (Read 11628 times)
topjimmy
Ex Member

Re: Rod Discussion
Reply #15 - 10/25/07 at 06:45:16
Quote Print Post  
Thomas,OrDella rods can be found under that name on the internet.They want to put a top quality rod in your hand at better price.They come with a life time warranty on corks and guides.One year on rod blank.The nice thing is you dont have to pay for the warranty! If you want history the company is fairly new.The gentlman doing the specs has been around a long time.Infact he helped design the original GL2 .He knows quality ! They have the same number system as Loomis. So if you look them up and see a number like 842 your looking at a 7ft in a 2 power.If it says 783 it would be a 6ft 6inch 3 power.If go stealheading most likly it would be 4 numbers first 3 length in inches 4th would be the power rating.For myself I know they have helped make me a better fisherman! If you or anyone else are interested you can use this courtesy# 1012 and recieve 10% off a purchase! I have several of there rods and your welcome to check them out.Keep in mind they are custom rods you can make changes or even have one built to your liking.

IP Logged

bassin9
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 10/27/07 at 02:14:42
Quote Print Post  
Thanks alot for everyone's help. It looks like I will be taking a glance at a several kinds of poles. My wife wants me to stop buying fishing gear but I have to know what it is I will be wanting for christmas & my birthday. She says that they will not know what to get me later if I but it all right know, but I want to make sure I get what will best suit me later. I sure do want to take a look at  the ordella line to see what they have to offer.   

Thomas

IP Logged

bassin9
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #17 - 11/15/07 at 01:20:05
Quote Print Post  
Would like to know if there will be any ordella prostaff members at club meeting, and if so I would really like to take a look at some rods. I have 2 new baitcast reels with nothing to put them on.

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 11/15/07 at 04:07:25
Quote Print Post  
Hi, bassin9.

Unfortunately, OrDella is closing up shop. You might be able to get a good deal or two before they do, though.

See Jim's post at: http://www.westernbassclub.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1194682760

Stu

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 11/17/07 at 03:25:38
Quote Print Post  
Just remember, when a manufacturer goes out of business, you won't get any future service or replacement warranty, etc...

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 11/17/07 at 06:46:37
Quote Print Post  
Chuck actually Ordella will beable to uphold their one year warranty.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo