Normal Topic Long Lake Spokane (Read 2461 times)
Carlos
Ex Member

Long Lake Spokane
08/11/06 at 18:23:41
Quote Print Post  
Just got back from Spokane for the last 5 days and let me tell you, WOW!!!  We had a great time, the topwater bite was great. Bob and I ran the whole lake pretty much and I've come to the conclusion that Long lake is a awesome fishery. We hit Smallies and Largies, so to all that make it to the tournament, look to get into some fish.

Stopped off at Roosevelt and hammered them there for a day. Ripped em pretty good in the evening on topwater plugs. But the ultimate was Eloika lake! Bob and I fished it the last day for about 5 hours and Bob had about 18 pounds for his best 5 and I had about 15! Including a 4lbs 11oz Hawg Bob had explode on his Buzz bait and multiple 3lbsers. This is a real beautiful area and I look forward to going back for the tournament.

Carlos

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Re: Long Lake Spokane
Reply #1 - 08/11/06 at 18:57:25
Quote Print Post  
Thanks for the report, Carlos.  Having never been on Long Lake before, I will be doing my scouting the week-end of the tournament.  Grr....

Kirk

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Long Lake Spokane
Reply #2 - 08/11/06 at 19:09:13
Quote Print Post  
Siiggggh. Eloika Lake!!! I went there a couple of years ago with Bob and it was just like Silver Lake in the pre-grass carp days... So much fun!

Thanks for the report, Carlos.
Chris

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo