Normal Topic Anybody going fishing this weekend? (Read 2120 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Anybody going fishing this weekend?
08/05/06 at 00:29:16
Quote Print Post  
Hey folks.....we have alot of non-boaters lust waiting for someone to call about going fishing....so we need those calls! If you are going out for the next two or three weeks and have a seat post it here!
Some folks have not been out since they joined the club and I know we are all in the summer doldrums and the lakes are full of crazies but we need to try as best we can.
I am helping my brother move this weekend and going to the coast the following weekend for bottomfish and then the qualifier the third weekend but I will have a few week days avail here and there.

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Re: Anybody going fishing this weekend?
Reply #1 - 08/06/07 at 04:10:16
Quote Print Post  
Any nonboaters who have not been out fishing should call me or send me a PM. I have talked to I think all of the new members who have been to meetings this year, and have had no new-members who want to sign up for the Ambassador Program and very few who have otherwise let me set them up with a boater. I have given out numbers of willing boaters to nonboaters who have shown interest.

I can't help if people don't let me, so if you need a boater or know someone who needs a boater, let me know. I will make the calls and set yoy/them up.

Also, the Fish-In this weekend has been moved to Lake Washington, so this is a great chance for new members to join us at a lake that is close to home. All you have to do is show up!

My number is 253-841-2183.

Stu

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo