Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Chelan Results (Read 10057 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Chelan Results
Reply #15 - 06/28/06 at 00:47:37
Quote Print Post  
Sounds like fun!  Congrats to the top 5.  Great job under intense heat!

I just want to thank Gateway computers and Verizon DSL for giving me the opportunity to make this post.   Wink

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 06/28/06 at 03:43:22
Quote Print Post  
Terry,
All you had to do was ask the Sensei and I and we would have used our twin five pounders to do the job for you.  Oh well, maybe next time.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 06/28/06 at 20:41:01
Quote Print Post  
I enjoyed Chelan so much that I am going to hit it again next weekend with a customer and Man With A View. Can you say Rip Some Lips.
Russ

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 06/28/06 at 21:55:38
Quote Print Post  
Sorry comcast DSL, for not mentioning you earlier.  It totally stomps all over Verizon DSL.  Without being Comcastic, I don't know if that 5.7lber would have bit.  Shocked

mark

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 06/28/06 at 22:44:01
Quote Print Post  
I have been thinking that I will make that trip as well.  We wil be on the coast until Sunday morning, but have Monday and Tuesday off!!  I know that those fish are stacked up on my favorite rock wall just waiting for my zara spook to come flying in!!! I also think that there is another wave of spawning fish out there.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 06/28/06 at 23:52:45
Quote Print Post  
Kirk,

We are going to be there on the 8th and 9th and yes they are spawning. I don't know what Mark was saying but I found the fishing to be very easy as tons of spawners were all over this flat I was fishing and more were coming in as I was fishing for other fish on beds.
Russ

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 06/30/06 at 04:06:50
Quote Print Post  
Darn...sounds like you all had a great time, as usual, at Chelan.  This is the one that I really wanted to fish.  Butt, alas and alack I am still 3 weeks from surgery.

I didn,t see anything about Faz fishing the little lake.  Too pooped?

Oh well there is always next year.

Rip some lips, Rich

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 06/30/06 at 04:32:38
Quote Print Post  
Thanks to all for a great weekend.  It's been almost two years due to back problems that I've been able to fish anything.  So, to go to Chelan and catch 18 pounds worth of Smallmouth Bass was a dream come true. Thanks to the Mojo Master for allowing me honorable presence and watching him lure in the winning weight in on Sunday.  They were everywhere, just wish I could have seen more of them (importance in Good quality glasses).  BBQ was over the top (Thanks to the Logstons) and the friendship was awesome, even if Kermit the frog was lost. (Sorry Russ)  Congrats to all and it's great to be back.  Now to find my next backseat...............Oh yeah, Thanks to Ordello Rods for their sensitivity and strength, and to Cajun Line for being so disappearing, the bait appeared to float by itself.....I just had to keep it going somehow...

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 06/30/06 at 05:11:56
Quote Print Post  
Where can I find Ordello rods?  If its anywhere near as nice as my Ordella I won in the raffle, I'll buy 2.  Grin

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 07/01/06 at 00:25:52
Quote Print Post  
No takers for a mini-fishin?? Shocked
Russ

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 07/08/06 at 21:47:41
Quote Print Post  
Mr Ruman or whomever, do we not have a location where all results of each tournament can be reviewed along with each anglers largest fish caught?  Please advise and thanks for a Great Lake Chelan tourney..

Chuck Pigue

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo