Normal Topic chelan (Read 4959 times)
Troy
Ex Member

chelan
06/25/06 at 22:27:03
Quote Print Post  
i would have liked to fish the club tourney, but didnt know i was going until late thurday and was in a buddies boat.  anyway fishing was pretty good we caught alot of 1-1.5 lbs and enought 2-2.5 to make it interesting.  most fish were caught in about 20ft of water near pillings or weeds.

tried staying out of everybodys way and anticipate someone caught em' good

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: Lake Chelan
Reply #1 - 06/29/06 at 20:53:33
Quote Print Post  
Me and 2 friends are going to Chelan the weekend of 7/8-7/9 so if anyone wants to bring there boat and tag along, as they say the more the merrier, come on over. We are staying at the same place as the tournament, Kamei Resort on Lake Wapato.

Our goal for the weekend is to try and catch the State Record Smallmouth Bass-which I know several of us during our last tournament probably saw 5-6 times over the weekend as well as catch some dandy 4-5lb smallies on top water.

See ya there,
Russ aka the Master

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Lake Chelan
Reply #2 - 06/29/06 at 23:14:10
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Our goal for the weekend is to try and catch the State Record Smallmouth Bass

Atta boy, master... Keep the goals small and start with baby steps  Grin

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Re: chelan
Reply #3 - 06/30/06 at 00:03:23
Quote Print Post  
Sarge,

That would be Big Bass Steps. Never hurts to try. Hey look at the current record, do you think it was luck or plain just trying to find that record fish.
Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/30/06 at 03:05:43
Quote Print Post  
Way to go Russ....everyone has to have a goal.....with that I am going to make my goal to have a sandwich.

maybe I should try a state record sandwich..............

NAW!

Now that is baby steps!  Tongue

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/30/06 at 14:43:39
Quote Print Post  
Man you guys aren't very optimistic, ya think Wink. I would hate to catch that record fish it might start even a bigger string of confidence on this forum. Cry
RB

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 06/30/06 at 16:53:02
Quote Print Post  
Hey Russ,

As long as you slap Dave Jarrell across the face with it, I hope you catch the state record this weekend!

Chris

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 06/30/06 at 18:44:51
Quote Print Post  
Sarge

Now thats what I am talking about 8) Smiley-True confidence in fish slappin Jarrel with a State Record. That would be cool to see.
Russ

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 07/04/06 at 20:57:59
Quote Print Post  
I ordered some swim baits for Chelan this weekend and they just arrived. The company also gave me five new samples of other swim baits to field test for them and give them feedback. Man I can't wait to try them out.

Will let you know the results on sunday night.

Russ

IP Logged

WCCT
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 07/09/06 at 23:56:32
Quote Print Post  
I hope you don't catch all the toads before I can get there Wink  I am going to be over there  on the 14th, for an entire week.  Can't wait, this lake is awesome Smiley

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo