Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Potholes Results (Read 13237 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Potholes Results
Reply #15 - 05/24/06 at 00:05:55
Quote Print Post  
In keeping true to my "Team Seagram's" sponsor, it did not hinder my fishing ability. It did take awhile to get going Sunday morning, but the gallon of water helped flush out all the nasty. My back however was killing me and I couldn't see hurting it anymore by fighting it on the water. I still have to go to work and make a living. Putting the belt on the next day didn't help. Anyhow, it was dissapointing. I was sure looking forward to this one for awhile. Oh well. Chelan will be a blast too.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 05/24/06 at 00:28:47
Quote Print Post  
Rob

I HOPE YOU HAVE A QUICK RECOVERY AND GET BETTER SOON.
Russ

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 05/24/06 at 02:28:09
Quote Print Post  
Ditto on that Rob.  I hope you are feeling better soon.  Don't sweat the rough tourney.  You are not alone, my man.  I, too was a bit frustrated and likely expanded the vocabulary, in a non-positive manner,  of my daughter after losing three nice fish on Saturday.  She told me after one particularly rough fish loss, that perhaps I needed to curse a little louder and longer next time and my hook sets would "magically" improve.  Gotta love a smart a#*. Wink

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 05/24/06 at 02:56:33
Quote Print Post  
Kirk,

I ditto your sentiment on lost fish. I lost 4 key, 4+lb fish on saturday and a 4+ on sunday. Flipping too deep in the sticks is where I found them(Raul Harnish Style) on saturday and sunday. The sunday big fish catapulted 3-4 feet out of the water and thru the hook and the rest of the lost fish buried me so deep they just came unbuttoned.

Oh and yes I said a few bad words myself when that occurred.

Russ

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #19 - 05/24/06 at 05:01:27
Quote Print Post  
I lost 5 on Saturday.  Keri lost a 5 1/2 pounder on Sunday.

Of course, when we're fun fishing, we never lose fish.  What's up with that?  ???

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 05/24/06 at 20:30:39
Quote Print Post  
You lost 4 keys Russ? How'd yo do that? Can you say proofread....j/k

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 05/24/06 at 20:49:29
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

Can you see the comma?????? That would be 4 key-4lbers. Wink Wink
Russ

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 05/24/06 at 22:52:52
Quote Print Post  
One thing for all the sponsor stuff, I do TRULY know that I couldnt have landed a 3 1/2 lb. Largie tangled all around and up the ying yang in a bush/tree without McCoy 17 lb. Test, and a little help from Mark Almost having to rip the bush from the ground and bring the whole thing in the boat. even though I only finished 16th, I sure did alot better than I thought I would finish.

And for Rob, get better and recover well.... nuff said

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 05/24/06 at 23:52:06
Quote Print Post  
Russ, I speaking of Rob are you refering to comma or coma?  Grin How can a lost fish be "key" for your weight?  You won the tournament if I recall? ???

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 05/25/06 at 00:45:13
Quote Print Post  
Kirk,

Yes I know, but would have loved not to lost those fish. That would be comma not Coma(Dead)
Russ

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 05/25/06 at 04:33:49
Quote Print Post  
Coma ain't dead russ. Instead it's a long sleep from head trauma. The longer the deration the more likely of brain damage. Maybe in a third world country it means dead. Coma also doesn't mean your in a veg state. Just so you know next time. I have too many friends that race dirt bikes and know all about comas.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 05/25/06 at 15:08:43
Quote Print Post  
When did you go to medical school Nick??

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 05/25/06 at 16:40:17
Quote Print Post  
Well let see since I'm going to as prestious a school as Liberty High School it makes sense that I would know some much more than anyone else on any such topic. All arrogance set aside. I had to post that so Russ will remember that if he hits a rock and goes into a coma he still has a chance of living.lol Wink

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 05/25/06 at 17:17:58
Quote Print Post  
"I would know some much more than......"

Well they need to teach more literacy....
« Last Edit: 05/25/06 at 20:40:30 by »  

IP Logged

Man_with_a_view
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 05/25/06 at 17:53:40
Quote Print Post  
Been a long time since I found such cheap entertainment. Informitive and educational at times. Always a good laugh. Russ if you ever go in a coma while we are fishing I will know now not to just roll you out of the boat and keep fishing. Good thing for you I read this thread.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo