Normal Topic This months guest speaker (Read 2857 times)
Mike_W
Ex Member

This months guest speaker
05/15/06 at 02:04:51
Quote Print Post  
We will be having DJ Laroche, owner of West Coast Custome Tackle, at our meeting this month. He will be high lighting some of his baits and sharing some pointers on fishing them.

It is always nice to have a local tackle maker/angler speak because they have the capabilities of fine tuning stuff to fit our waters. I am sure it will be a great time.

Mike

IP Logged

WCCT
Ex Member

Re: This months guest speaker
Reply #1 - 05/19/06 at 03:52:10
Quote Print Post  
I just wanted to thank all of you for having me speak at your meeting.  I met a lot of great people, and I look forward to talking more with you in the future.  Thanks again.
D.J. LaRoche
West Coast Custom Tackle

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/19/06 at 17:27:58
Quote Print Post  
Great speech DJ.  I believe I seen your baits at a Work sports and more store in renton before they closed.  Do any of those stores still sell your baits, and where are the stores located?  Sorry should have asked last night but slipped my mind.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/19/06 at 20:18:03
Quote Print Post  
Thanks again DJ. Glad you came out last night!

Chris, the other Work Sports stores are in Enumclaw and Orting. They got jack for Bass stuff though...

Carlos

IP Logged

WCCT
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/19/06 at 21:35:03
Quote Print Post  
I did used to have my stuff in Works Sports, but things did not really work out between us.  They were not really interested in selling bass stuff, so I just did the one initial order for them and decided to call that good.  Maybe in the future I can get back in there and broaden their bass selection.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo