Normal Topic Silver Lake Report (Read 2840 times)
Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Silver Lake Report
05/02/06 at 18:18:35
Quote Print Post  
The 2006 tournament website is coming together and as the information comes in from the winning contestants and others it will expand.  If you haven't seen it take a look:

http://bbrynteson.com/2006silverlakedraw.htm#

Also if you have any suggestions as to what you would like included on the site let me know.  This is becoming an archive for past tournaments and will be very useful for information in the future.  It currently goes back several years and hopefully will continue for many years to come.

Thanks
BillB

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Re: Silver Lake Report
Reply #1 - 05/02/06 at 19:35:36
Quote Print Post  
Hey Bill,

I think that looks awesome! Nice work... That is definitely going to become more valuable and entertaining as the tournaments go by.

I have one minor question about your Silver Lake write-up, though. You state that there were 20 fisherman and 211 fish caught. Unless I am having a serious brain fart, that is over 10 fish per person for the weekend.

Chris

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/02/06 at 20:05:43
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Sarge

Andrea alerted me to that fact and the change has been made to reflect the 111 actual fish caught.

You know how fishermen are  LOL   Grin

Anyway, I have strangled my "mole" for the misinformation and I believe we will much more accurate in the future.   Roll Eyes

For the site to be the best it can be I need all of you to let me know immediately when you see something that needs to be changed.  I put a lot of work into the site and want to make sure it is something the club can be confident in for information and enteratainment in the future.

Thanks Chris

BillB

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 05/03/06 at 01:24:14
Quote Print Post  
Ron was kind enought to write up experience on Silver this last weekend and go into depth on his style of fishing this body of water.  Check it out over on the tournament page.

Thanks Ron

BillB

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 05/03/06 at 03:23:24
Quote Print Post  
Bill,

I have to say I really enjoyed looking at this new site about the WBC tournaments.  It's really nicely done, I'd hard problems reading the titles on one of the pages because the back ground was green and the words were hard to read (as titles) otherwise I'm envious over you guys that have learned and know how to do web pages.  Great job, keep up the great work.

thanks,

CP

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo